QuitMeter Counter courtesy of www.quitmeter.com.

Chicken Wings and Boobie Tassels

Wednesday, September 05, 2007
Doubly Fucked
So, great, it's now being announced that the buttery shit they put in microwave popcorn can cause lung disease. Terrific. It doesn't say anything about the Smart Pop, but if Smart Pop can give you lung disease, I'm in serious shit.

I'm really kinda bummed today. It's September. That's what's bumming me out. Because after September comes October. Fine, I can deal with that. But, then, November and December. Yes, winter is just around the corner and I haven't gotten over summer yet. Especially when it's supposed to be 90 degrees out today! Maybe, by the end of the day, I'll be ready for some fall weather. But not likely. Winter truly sucks for us. With Dennis working construction I'm sure we'll wind up just as fucked this winter as last winter. I can't wait.

Well, I suppose I should pretend to get some work done today and earn my paycheck. Otherwise we'll wind up doubly fucked if I'm out of work too.
posted by suebiedoobie @ 7:42 AM  
1 Comments:
  • At Wednesday, September 05, 2007 9:24:00 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    I hear ya! I am so not ready for the cold weather yet. Can I just be like a bear and hibernate all winter?

    The only good thing about winter is football, and well the holidays are good too.

     
Post a Comment
<< Home
 

Six Foot Model - Too Young

This is my Brain on the Web...Where are the Damned Comments People?
About Me

Name: suebiedoobie
Home: Illinois, United States
About Me: I'm married with dog. Kids freak me out.
See my complete profile
Previous Post
Archives
Shoutbox


It's ALMOST SPRING!!!

Links
Slideshow Time!

Free Blogger Templates