QuitMeter Counter courtesy of www.quitmeter.com.

Chicken Wings and Boobie Tassels

Friday, September 14, 2007
I'm Britney Bitch
Fuck me it's finally Friday!!

Which really doesn't mean a whole lot - other than I don't have to come into work for two days. And another football Sunday. Bears have their home opener against Kansas City - and if they lose this one, I officially become a Cowboys fan. Okay, maybe I'm exaggerating. But not really since my number two team that I root for is the Cowboys. Mostly because my older sister - whom I completely adore is a huge Cowboys fan. But, that may all change a week from Sunday when the Bears play the Cowboys in Chicago.

Nothing big or fun planned this weekend - other than grocery shopping. So, like I said, nothing fun planned this weekend.

You know, if I had any kind of balls at all I would totally go out and find a sequined bra and boy short panty set and wear that for Halloween - along with a really bad bright blonde bobbed wig, a fake margarita in my hand, and a tape recorder to play back everything I say and then lip sync very poorly with my responses - oh, and write "I'm Britney Bitch" on my tummy. Gee, I wonder who I would be dressed up as? Fuck it. I would never have the balls to wear that kind of outfit out in public, even on Halloween.

Have a great weekend blogsters!

Note: Does my blog page look strange to you? I just hit "view blog" and it's like the template is fucked up or something. Or maybe I'm just fucked up. Let me know.
posted by suebiedoobie @ 7:43 AM  
4 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home
 

Six Foot Model - Too Young

This is my Brain on the Web...Where are the Damned Comments People?
About Me

Name: suebiedoobie
Home: Illinois, United States
About Me: I'm married with dog. Kids freak me out.
See my complete profile
Previous Post
Archives
Shoutbox


It's ALMOST SPRING!!!

Links
Slideshow Time!

Free Blogger Templates