QuitMeter Counter courtesy of www.quitmeter.com.

Chicken Wings and Boobie Tassels

Tuesday, September 11, 2007
September 11th.
Another September 11th. The date that has already gone down in infamy.

And I guess it's really hitting home since I got sucked into and watched World Trade Center last night. And, damn that movie! It made me cry like a little baby. I do believe that Oliver Stone did a great job with that movie. But, it was very hard to watch.

Dennis did real good with his new job yesterday. They want him back today so that says something! And, for anybody who is thinking about coming out to see his band the show is on Friday, October 5th. They are going on first and playing for probably a little over an hour so its an early start and an early finish. I'm not sure who they are opening for, but as soon as I know I'll let you all know.

Hope to see some of you there!
posted by suebiedoobie @ 7:50 AM  
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home
 

Six Foot Model - Too Young

This is my Brain on the Web...Where are the Damned Comments People?
About Me

Name: suebiedoobie
Home: Illinois, United States
About Me: I'm married with dog. Kids freak me out.
See my complete profile
Previous Post
Archives
Shoutbox


It's ALMOST SPRING!!!

Links
Slideshow Time!

Free Blogger Templates