QuitMeter Counter courtesy of www.quitmeter.com.

Chicken Wings and Boobie Tassels

Thursday, September 13, 2007
Windows Sucks
Good Morning Blogsters.

It took me almost a half an hour to log into my computer at work. It kept just sitting there, blinking, Windows not loading up. Of course, it IS a MicroSoft operating system so I'm sure there isn't really any big surprise there. I had to turn it off and turn it back on about three times and, finally, here I am.

Dennis was actually a pretty happy camper last night. Some of you may recall I was a tad worried that he was going to be grouchy, bitching, PMSy, and generally in a nasty disposition after getting a single text message yesterday saying, "This sucks". But, when he got off work he called me and I asked him about it and he just said it was a nasty job, but the job got done and his boss complimented his work. So, that made him happy as well as having band practice last night. That always makes him happy.

So, this morning the boss is going to have a talk with the new co-worker about the problems yesterday. Of course, I came into work this morning and there were flowers on her desk and I'm like, what the hell? He then told me it's her birthday tomorrow and he won't be here. Which is really nice. But, he also told me he feels bad because, hey, look, here's some flowers for you but now you have to step into the dungeon and we need to have a talk. She'll be pissing her pants, I'm sure. She got all uptight because he corrected her a few weeks ago so I'm sure she won't be none too happy when he gets done with her today. Of course, his bark is way worse than his bite and he won't actually be freaky on her like he probably should. As long as she gets the message and stops messing up, she'll be okay.

Now I have to get to work. I had to blow off everything I needed to get done yesterday for my own job to cover and repair the shit she does so I have a stack of shit sitting here screaming, "Do me. Oh, you know you want to."
posted by suebiedoobie @ 8:03 AM  
2 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home
 

Six Foot Model - Too Young

This is my Brain on the Web...Where are the Damned Comments People?
About Me

Name: suebiedoobie
Home: Illinois, United States
About Me: I'm married with dog. Kids freak me out.
See my complete profile
Previous Post
Archives
Shoutbox


It's ALMOST SPRING!!!

Links
Slideshow Time!

Free Blogger Templates