QuitMeter Counter courtesy of www.quitmeter.com.

Chicken Wings and Boobie Tassels

Tuesday, September 18, 2007
I Just Don't Get It
Ok, where to begin today. I'm really fucking irritated. The co-worker strikes again.

I looked at the certificates she did yesterday and there are two, yes TWO certificates that she re-did and didn't void the old one. I've told her she had to do this at least 20 times since she's been here but she just doesn't get it! And I don't know what to do to get it through her thick fucking skull that it's just as important as anything else she does. Why the fuck can't she get this simple two second task into her fucking head? I just don't get it.

Anyway, is it Friday yet? No? I hate you.

At least the weather is going to be beautiful today. In the 80's, which is nice for September around here. And considering that it was really chilly over the weekend it was nice to be able to drive home from the station last night with the top down. I really need to move someplace where it's warm all year round.

UPDATE: OMG what a suck up! She called at 8:35 to see if the other co-worker wanted her to pick up some orange juice because the other co-worker has a cold. I don't know how much more of this I can take.
posted by suebiedoobie @ 7:44 AM  
2 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home
 

Six Foot Model - Too Young

This is my Brain on the Web...Where are the Damned Comments People?
About Me

Name: suebiedoobie
Home: Illinois, United States
About Me: I'm married with dog. Kids freak me out.
See my complete profile
Previous Post
Archives
Shoutbox


It's ALMOST SPRING!!!

Links
Slideshow Time!

Free Blogger Templates