QuitMeter Counter courtesy of www.quitmeter.com.

Chicken Wings and Boobie Tassels

Friday, October 05, 2007
It's Gonna be a Long Day!
I'm so fucking glad it's finally Friday. Hallefuckinglula!!

Well, tonight's the night. The debut of Mojo Cannon at Penny Road Pub in Barrington - 9:00pm. I think Dennis is a tad nervous. But, he always gets like this the day of a show. And, seeing how this is Mojo's debut, I think that makes it even more nerve wracking. The funny thing is he'll be all freaked out all day, then right before they play he'll be fine. But, then again, he should. He's only been doing this since he was 14 years old.

The bitch about it is that I don't want to drive tonight. I want to have fun and not worry about my alcohol consumption. The problem is that he needs to leave the house at 5:30 tonight due to the fact that he has to get to the antique store (where they practice and where their gear is) and load everything up into the truck and be at the gig by 7:45. I don't get home until 4:45. Which means I have to be ready in 45 minutes. That creates a huge problem. Mostly because I'm having an incredibly bad hair day which will require some attention when I get home. I don't understand it. When I left this morning it looked great. By the time I got to work it's a huge ball of frizz sitting on top of my head. It's gonna be flat iron city when I get home. Then to top it off I have to find something to wear, touch up my makeup, pack up a bag with stuff that we'll need, and God knows what else. And I have 45 minutes to do all that. Think it can be done? Shit. All this and I'm not even the one performing tonight!

Oh, here's a picture of the beautiful roses my sweetiekins (don't puke) got me for our anniversary!


One last thing - Go BEARS! Yea, I know. They're playing the Packers on Sunday night. It'll be an ass beating for sure.
posted by suebiedoobie @ 7:45 AM  
2 Comments:
  • At Friday, October 05, 2007 8:42:00 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Ooh, very pretty :)

    I'll be there tonight, but I can only stay for the hour they're playing. I need to get back up north to pick up the kids from the fire department. Mike's working a rare night shift in Richmond and is taking the kids with him into work.

    Go Cubs & Bears!!!

     
  • At Friday, October 05, 2007 9:07:00 AM, Blogger suebiedoobie said…

    Oh *YAY*

    Glad you're coming! They should start playing between 9:00 to 9:30 so if you only get to stay for a few songs that would still be awesome!!

    I'm going early to get a table so we'll be all set!

     
Post a Comment
<< Home
 

Six Foot Model - Too Young

This is my Brain on the Web...Where are the Damned Comments People?
About Me

Name: suebiedoobie
Home: Illinois, United States
About Me: I'm married with dog. Kids freak me out.
See my complete profile
Previous Post
Archives
Shoutbox


It's ALMOST SPRING!!!

Links
Slideshow Time!

Free Blogger Templates