QuitMeter Counter courtesy of www.quitmeter.com.

Chicken Wings and Boobie Tassels

Tuesday, October 02, 2007
Life is Being a Bitch
Now the stress comes.

It's been almost a week since Dennis has worked. He was sick Thursday, they didn't need him on Friday, and he hasn't heard from work since. It's now Tuesday. And rent is due. This is fucking great. The rules are don't call us, we'll call you. He spoke to work on Friday and they simply said that it's too wet and we won't be working today but you should get a call by Sunday night. No call. No call last night. So, he sits and waits. Shit, this is going to be a long ass winter. Now, had he worked at the same place I work he could have taken weeks off and nobody would give a shit.

Speaking of which, new co-worker is out again today. She hasn't made an appearance since last Thursday, Friday being her car accident. Boss just came in and she won't be here again today. I mean, enough is enough! If she's that badly hurt, wouldn't you think that she should be in a hospital under doctors care? And this is only a sign of things to come. If she's actually hurt that bad then you know what comes next - doctors visits, physical therapy, lawyers appointments. I don't know. I honestly hope that she isn't hurt that bad, but on the other hand if she's not then she's taking advantage of the situation. So, I guess the only thing I can really hope for is that she IS hurt that bad because what would be worse? Being hurt in a car accident or being an opportunistic liar? You decide.

Well, I guess I better sign off for now since I have two jobs to do, again, today. Fuck, I hate my life.
posted by suebiedoobie @ 7:39 AM  
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home
 

Six Foot Model - Too Young

This is my Brain on the Web...Where are the Damned Comments People?
About Me

Name: suebiedoobie
Home: Illinois, United States
About Me: I'm married with dog. Kids freak me out.
See my complete profile
Previous Post
Archives
Shoutbox


It's ALMOST SPRING!!!

Links
Slideshow Time!

Free Blogger Templates