QuitMeter Counter courtesy of www.quitmeter.com.

Chicken Wings and Boobie Tassels

Monday, October 01, 2007
Bears Lose, No Big Surprise
Holy fuck, I hate Monday's. Especially this Monday.

The new co-worker is out again today - the boss just called me to tell me she's pretty banged up from her car wreck last Friday. I'm so torn. Part of me wants to believe it, but there's this other part of me - my extremely pessimistic side that just doesn't buy into it. Just due to the convenience factor. I can see this being milked for all it's worth - you know the drill: suing the person who hit her, leaving for physical therapy appointments, lawyer appointments, etc. etc. etc. And I really feel awful for thinking this way but her history thus far hasn't been the greatest. She doesn't do a worth shit job while she's here, and she isn't here enough days to really learn the job. I can't help but feel that if it were me - I would have been fired weeks ago. And maybe that's just it. I'm jealous that I didn't get into a car accident and can just call up and say I won't be in and that's that. So, maybe it's just me having to get my own feelings in check and quit being such a bitch about it. Like that would ever happen.

And probably I'm extra crabby this Monday morning because the Bears just totally suck ass! I mean, they get rid of Grossman because he turned the ball over three times against Dallas so they bring in Griese and what does he do? Turns it over three times against the Lions. Great. So, next week it's on to Green Bay where, I believe, they probably don't stand a snow balls chance in hell of beating because, let's face it, Green Bay and Favre are hot hot hot right now. And good for him. I really like Favre, not exactly a Green Bay fan by any stretch of the imagination, but glad to see that he will have what will be probably be a good last season. Then Green Bay will suck again, just like the Bears suck right now. Fuck me.

Our anniversary was awesome! I came home from work and, seeing how Dennis had the day off, he was unusually prepared for my arrival. He had a banner hung saying "Happy Anniversary" with some of the prettiest roses sitting on the table I have ever seen. I'm a sucker for yellow roses, even though traditionally speaking they are supposed to mean friendship. I don't give a fuck about the meaning of the color, I just like yellow roses! But, I also love pink roses. Which creates a dilemma for anybody purchasing me roses. So, these yellow roses had pink tips! Yes, the very best of both of my rose colored worlds. He also got me Knocked Up (the movie, no, I'm not pregnant - well, after this weekend...nevermind. I've said too much). And he took me out for a few drinks, then dinner at the Stage Stop for filet mignon and lobster tail. I wore the dress in my little piccy on the right there - and I'm always looking for an excuse to wear that! Then we had a second anniversary day on Saturday. We went out bumming around and we wound up at the new JCPenny's in McHenry where there was this great fucking sale! So, of course, I bought a few things (mostly stuff I needed - like more warm clothes for the inevitable cold weather that will no doubt show up very very soon - but not this week). Then we went out for pizza later. So, it was all good.

So, anybody watch the season premier of Desperate Housewives last night? SPOILER ALERT: STOP READING HERE IF YOU DON'T WANT TO KNOW. I so knew that the suicide attempt by the hag played by the hag name Nicolette Sheridan was all a rouse. But how stupid was the old fork in the fake pregnant billy of Bree? Like anybody would believe their stupid story of a gag fork. And we got to see the new neighbor and the new pain in Lynette's life fund raising cohort. But, I do say I loved that actress as Christy Mathers in Romy and Michelle's High School Reunion. She plays bitch so well.

Well, I better get to work seeing how I have two jobs to do today. Wish me luck!

REMINDER: Mojo Cannon's musical debut is only 4 days away! Friday night, Penny Road Pub in Barrington at 9:00. Be there! And don't be late because they are only playing an hour set so if you're an hour late, you're fucked.
posted by suebiedoobie @ 7:43 AM  
6 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home
 

Six Foot Model - Too Young

This is my Brain on the Web...Where are the Damned Comments People?
About Me

Name: suebiedoobie
Home: Illinois, United States
About Me: I'm married with dog. Kids freak me out.
See my complete profile
Previous Post
Archives
Shoutbox


It's ALMOST SPRING!!!

Links
Slideshow Time!

Free Blogger Templates