QuitMeter Counter courtesy of www.quitmeter.com.

Chicken Wings and Boobie Tassels

Friday, September 28, 2007
Happy Anniversary Dennis!
So, today is our six year anniversary. Actually, five years if you don't count the first year that we weren't even together. Yes, we lived together for five years, got married, split up 3 months after the wedding, and it took us until a few weeks after our first anniversary to get back together. They say the first year is the hardest so we decided to just skip that first year and pick back up during the second! Silly, I know. But, I think if we wouldn't have split up then we wouldn't be together now so it as all for the best.

He's a great guy. Well, most of the time! Except for when he's being mean to me. And I say mean because he's the biggest tease out there. For example, two nights ago he gave me nothing but grief all night long - messing with me. Tickling, grabbing, wouldn't give me a minutes peace. At that point I told him if he wanted to make it to six years he better stop messing with me! And I meant business! But, since today is our anniversary he has an obligation to be nice to me today. And take me out for a nice steak and seafood dinner at the Stage Stop. I don't care about presents, just give me a night out with good food, good drinks, and some good sex and I'm a happy little camper.

Grey's Anatomy last night. Okay, Izzy still annoys the shit out of me. Can't help it, I just would rather slap her than watch her on TV. And, that's ironic considering she's the one winning the Emmy's. I'm just sick of her going after George, a married man, just because he own life sucks. She doesn't really want him, she just doesn't want anybody else to have him and as soon as he's free and she does have him she'll no doubt dump him. And the new interns? Gag. Who need's 'em? There's way too many people in the cast as it is. Trying to remember what else happened....I got nothing.

So, Happy Friday bloggers! Hope everybody has a great weekend!

Go Bears! Go Brian Griese!!

Update: New Co-worker is out again today. Said she was in a car accident. I hope she's okay. But, come ON! What is WITH this girl?
posted by suebiedoobie @ 7:42 AM  
2 Comments:
  • At Friday, September 28, 2007 8:54:00 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    LOL at you guys "skipping the first year because the first year is the hardest". You're too funny.

    I didn't watch Grey's Anatomy last night. I watched CSI instead. Well kind of watched it. I was baking at the time and tried to multi-task, but since we don't have a TV in the kitchen it was hard. The CSI premiere just seemed so much more interesting than Grey's. I'll watch Grey's later online. Very little commercials then at least. Glad I didn't miss much on Grey's.

    I'll be at the kitten carnival tomorrow at the shelter so I'll see you there if you're coming. Have a nice weekend! Go Bears!

     
  • At Friday, September 28, 2007 1:22:00 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Happy Anniversary!

    Virginia

     
Post a Comment
<< Home
 

Six Foot Model - Too Young

This is my Brain on the Web...Where are the Damned Comments People?
About Me

Name: suebiedoobie
Home: Illinois, United States
About Me: I'm married with dog. Kids freak me out.
See my complete profile
Previous Post
Archives
Shoutbox


It's ALMOST SPRING!!!

Links
Slideshow Time!

Free Blogger Templates