QuitMeter Counter courtesy of www.quitmeter.com.

Chicken Wings and Boobie Tassels

Wednesday, September 26, 2007
I Love Me a Day Off
Wow, it sure was nice having the day off yesterday! On the down side - now I have to work on Friday. Oh well. It would have been boring having a day off alone anyway.

We didn't do anything special - just went to lunch and hung out all day. Took Leo for a walk. That sort of thing. Boring things.

Well, I guess we'll find out today what good ole Lovie Smith is going to do with the Bears offense. It's a tough call. Do you ground Grossman and put in Greise or do you just let Grossman kill his career slowly? And what about the rest of the offensive line that lived up to it's name last Sunday - offensive? Dropped passes, wrongly run routes? Should be interesting to find out. At any rate, any changes they make will make Detroit completely insane on Sunday. They have no tapes to go by if it's Greise - unless you consider pre-season film anything to go by.

Didn't watch anything new on TV last night. I recorded Cane but haven't watched any of it yet. I don't know. I get real bent on new TV shows because this is what always happens when I get involved in a new show: they are cancelled as soon as I show interest. What the fuck is that all about? I guess it's the nature of the beast. I have no idea what to follow this year and what to just not bother with. I guess time will tell.

I better get started here at work. There's a few messes I need to clean up.
posted by suebiedoobie @ 7:49 AM  
2 Comments:
  • At Wednesday, September 26, 2007 8:48:00 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    So you ended up going home yesterday from work? That's cool! Glad you and Dennis got to spend some quality time together even if it was "boring".

    I thought I heard Lovie already decided to start Griese in Sunday's game? Hmm.... we shall see! He couldn't do much worse.

     
  • At Wednesday, September 26, 2007 9:04:00 AM, Blogger suebiedoobie said…

    Oh, I don't know!!

    Last I heard he made a decision on the entire offense but wouldn't say what. That when they had practice today then everybody will know.

    Interesting. It wouldn't surprise me at all if he did replace Grossman. I mean, you can only give the guy so many chances - and it wasn't all his fault but, then again, he didn't help at all.

     
Post a Comment
<< Home
 

Six Foot Model - Too Young

This is my Brain on the Web...Where are the Damned Comments People?
About Me

Name: suebiedoobie
Home: Illinois, United States
About Me: I'm married with dog. Kids freak me out.
See my complete profile
Previous Post
Archives
Shoutbox


It's ALMOST SPRING!!!

Links
Slideshow Time!

Free Blogger Templates