QuitMeter Counter courtesy of www.quitmeter.com.

Chicken Wings and Boobie Tassels

Wednesday, October 03, 2007
I'm Late, I know
I'm so late in posting today. Just playing some catchup at work. No, not the red stuff you smother on your french fries, just the hangover from having the co-worker out for the past three working days. She's supposed to be in the office today, but we'll see if she's here and how productive she will be.

Okay, I will admit this, as embarrassing as it may be. I watched Cavemen last night. Yes, I did. And, silly as this sounds, it was pretty fucking funny. It had me right away because
Nick Swardson was in it. Now, if you don't know who Nick is, then you don't watch enough stupid comedies. Maybe this will refresh your memory:

Now do you remember? He was also in Blades of Glory and a whole bunch of Adam Sandler movies. If you haven't seen Grandma's Boy I suggest you go out tonight and rent it.

Anyway, Cavemen was pretty stupid but, then again, I like stupid so there you have it.

Dennis is still waiting to go to work. He hasn't heard from the union gig this morning and if he hasn't by now he probably won't. He called them yesterday and asked them what the fuck was up and they just said that even if it looks like it might rain they call the day off. Now, I'm looking outside and the sun is shining, not a cloud in the sky so, again, what the fuck? He talked to his brother last night and he told Dennis that if he doesn't have a union job that he could use him to work again. So, he called his brother this morning and his brother told him he would call him back in an hour. That was about 2 hours ago and Dennis is still waiting. He seriously needs to get the fuck out of working construction. And that will happen soon. He's got a gig lined up at the end of the month to start teaching guitar again. Which is cool, but the money isn't there. So, we'll have to work some things out for him to be able to work *and* eat. Priorities, you know?

Well, I better get to work because who knows what this day will bring.
posted by suebiedoobie @ 8:02 AM  
1 Comments:
  • At Wednesday, October 03, 2007 11:00:00 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Construction is really slow here in Ma. as well. It doesn't help that I am not working either.
    Hang in there!
    Better days are coming. (I keep repeating that).

    Helen

     
Post a Comment
<< Home
 

Six Foot Model - Too Young

This is my Brain on the Web...Where are the Damned Comments People?
About Me

Name: suebiedoobie
Home: Illinois, United States
About Me: I'm married with dog. Kids freak me out.
See my complete profile
Previous Post
Archives
Shoutbox


It's ALMOST SPRING!!!

Links
Slideshow Time!

Free Blogger Templates