QuitMeter Counter courtesy of www.quitmeter.com.

Chicken Wings and Boobie Tassels

Thursday, October 11, 2007
Nothing to See Here...Move Along
I got nothing to say today. Yes, it's true, it happens.

Absolutely nothing of interest has happened in the last 48 hours. So, there's nothing different about today's blog than any other day, I suppose. I just vegged last night and got caught up on all the shit that I had recorded in the past week. And I was so overdosed on TV by 9:00 that I quietly passed out from exhaustion. I need to cut back on all the crap I watch because I just can't keep up. Being a TV junkie is making my brain hurt.
posted by suebiedoobie @ 7:58 AM  
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home
 

Six Foot Model - Too Young

This is my Brain on the Web...Where are the Damned Comments People?
About Me

Name: suebiedoobie
Home: Illinois, United States
About Me: I'm married with dog. Kids freak me out.
See my complete profile
Previous Post
Archives
Shoutbox


It's ALMOST SPRING!!!

Links
Slideshow Time!

Free Blogger Templates