QuitMeter Counter courtesy of www.quitmeter.com.

Chicken Wings and Boobie Tassels

Friday, October 12, 2007
Martha Stewart I Am Not
It's Friday, thank fucking God! I don't think I could handle one more work day.

Although, my day tomorrow isn't going to be filled with fun and games. I have massive amounts of housework to do. My sister is flying in from Texas next Thursday night and my other sister from Rockford will be coming on Friday morning. Which means I have to clean the spare room, scrub down the bathrooms, clean the kitchen, etc. Just how I want to spend a Saturday off work, right? But at least it'll be done and it's not like I have to have it all done tomorrow. I have 6 more days to complete the mission. Anybody wanna come over and help? I won't stop you, I promise!

No big plans this weekend. Actually, no plans at all. Maybe go out to dinner tonight, but who knows. That all depends on how much Dennis' pay check is today. He starts teaching guitar in two weeks and he's pretty pumped up about that. He just wants to get out of the construction business completely. Just not steady enough. And I'm really happy that he's looking into other alternatives. If you ask him, his talent for music has been his biggest curse. It's the thing he does the best, but it's the thing that is the hardest to make a living doing. I know he'll be a great guitar teacher - and it's not like he hasn't taught guitar before, he just wasn't very serious about it before. And in younger years didn't have the patience for. Of course, it's not going to be enough to pay the bills initially - he'll be working a few days for his brother and teaching a few days, easing into the whole thing. Which is good because, honestly, he hates his old job with a passion.

Hope everybody has a great weekend!

Go BEARS! Kick the shit out of the Vikings on Sunday!
posted by suebiedoobie @ 7:46 AM  
1 Comments:
  • At Friday, October 12, 2007 9:58:00 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Sue,

    If it is any condolence, I am having 30 people at my house tonight at 7 and I have to work until 5, drive home (which will take me until 6) unload all my crap with just enough time to spare. However, in this "spare" time, I have to clean up the kitchen, vacuum the rug, wipe down the tables and clean the bathrooms. At least you are getting a head start on me.....me, as usual, waiting until the last minute.

    Have a great weekend. Hopefully, you will get to do something fun!

    Virginia in NC

     
Post a Comment
<< Home
 

Six Foot Model - Too Young

This is my Brain on the Web...Where are the Damned Comments People?
About Me

Name: suebiedoobie
Home: Illinois, United States
About Me: I'm married with dog. Kids freak me out.
See my complete profile
Previous Post
Archives
Shoutbox


It's ALMOST SPRING!!!

Links
Slideshow Time!

Free Blogger Templates