QuitMeter Counter courtesy of www.quitmeter.com.

Chicken Wings and Boobie Tassels

Wednesday, October 24, 2007
Winter's a Comin'
Wow, was it chilly out this morning! I broke out a winter suede coat since I decided I really didn't feel like freezing. And it's supposed to get down to 35 degrees tonight! That's a far cry from the 80 degrees we had on Sunday. I guess the cold shit took a while to get here, but it's looking like it might try to make up for lost time.

Dennis has to take his written and driving test for his CDL license today. His brother, who he works for, was having him drive the trucks which he doesn't have a license for. Until last week when he got pulled over and warned that he couldn't drive it. But what does his brother do? Tells him he needs to drive the truck, again, the next day to which Dennis replied,

Dennis: Get bent.

Okay, he might not have used those exact words, but that's exactly what he meant. So, Monday night, his brother insists he goes down first thing on Tuesday morning to take the test - at a $50 fee. To which Dennis responded:

Dennis: Ummm, you know I need to study for that first, right?

To which his brother daftly responded

Dickhead Brother: Hey, I thought you're supposed to be smart.

To which Dennis replied:

Dennis: Asshole, I might be smart but I can't do brain surgery without first reading the brain manual.

So, he went down yesterday morning, took the test, and came >< to passing it. So, now, he gets to take it over today.

Anyway, it's Wednesday and he's managed to work one day this week. Rent is coming due in a week, and, once again, we're fucked. He does start teaching guitar this Saturday - but the income from that won't come anywhere near covering the bills. All I can say is that after this stupid CDL bullshit he better have Dennis working some fucking hours. But, knowing his brother, he'll have him get the license then immediately bench him for the season.

You know, Murphy's Law and all that shit. It's gonna be a long ass fucking winter.

posted by suebiedoobie @ 7:37 AM  
3 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home
 

Six Foot Model - Too Young

This is my Brain on the Web...Where are the Damned Comments People?
About Me

Name: suebiedoobie
Home: Illinois, United States
About Me: I'm married with dog. Kids freak me out.
See my complete profile
Previous Post
Archives
Shoutbox


It's ALMOST SPRING!!!

Links
Slideshow Time!

Free Blogger Templates