QuitMeter Counter courtesy of www.quitmeter.com.

Chicken Wings and Boobie Tassels

Tuesday, October 16, 2007
Cell Phone Bill Hell
Wow, I'm so fucking tired this morning I could have easily slept another 5 hours. I'm not sure why - it's not like I didn't get enough sleep last night. My guess is it has everything to do with the weather being rainy last night, gloomy this morning. At least the temperature is hanging in there. In the 60's today, back in the 70's tomorrow. Strange for October.

Nothing much is going on. Except last night I had to hold myself back from bitch slapping Dennis. I happened to look online to my cell phone bill and *gasp* it's $313 dollars! It's normally around $165, but seeing how Dennis went over the minutes by a total of 300 minutes the bill is crazy high. I didn't even use 250 minutes of our plan total of 1400. So you do the math. I swear, that guy can talk on the phone longer and more often than a group of 10 women. I need to break him of that habit since the cell phone bill comes under my list of bills to pay. I decided to let him live when he told me he would pay the overage. I'm going to have to keep a good eye on the minutes used every month I suppose. This is the first time we've gone over the shared 1400 minutes we have. Is he calling up phone sex places or what? Good thing I didn't see any unfamiliar phone numbers on that list.

Well, back to work for me. I have to work extra hard now that my cell phone bill is that high. Wait, it doesn't really matter, now does it? I get paid the same no matter how hard I work, and he's paying the extra so what the fuck am I ranting about? I have no idea.
posted by suebiedoobie @ 8:02 AM  
2 Comments:
  • At Tuesday, October 16, 2007 8:40:00 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    The same shit used to happen to Mike and me all the time before we had a shared plan. When we had Nextel his plan had 1000 minutes and unlimited direct connect. He frequently went over that amount. How do you talk that much in one month? Now we have a shared plan with AT&T and I think we have the plan total of 1400 as well and I usually don't use much over 100 and he uses the rest. At least we have lots of rollover minutes from when I first started with AT&T and he was still with Nextel. They've gradually started expiring, but it has helped certain months when he talked too much. You would think women would talk more. LOL! The problem is no one ever calls him on our home phone. They always call on his cell phone.

     
  • At Tuesday, October 16, 2007 10:41:00 AM, Blogger suebiedoobie said…

    Unfortunately, Verizon doesn't have rollover minutes :(

    I'll just smack him around a bit. That outta solve the problem!

     
Post a Comment
<< Home
 

Six Foot Model - Too Young

This is my Brain on the Web...Where are the Damned Comments People?
About Me

Name: suebiedoobie
Home: Illinois, United States
About Me: I'm married with dog. Kids freak me out.
See my complete profile
Previous Post
Archives
Shoutbox


It's ALMOST SPRING!!!

Links
Slideshow Time!

Free Blogger Templates