QuitMeter Counter courtesy of www.quitmeter.com.

Chicken Wings and Boobie Tassels

Tuesday, October 23, 2007
I'm Out of Ideas
Okay, I'm thinking about stopping doing this stupid blog thing. Seriously, it's really taken quite a stupid turn lately - but I think that has more to do with my boring life than anything. I need to go out and do something exciting every single day so I can tell you about it, but that seems to never happen. Take last night for instance. I made pork chops and carrots for dinner *yawn* then immediately fell asleep at around 8:00pm. Fuck. That makes for an exciting blog entry for today.

Or, I could just snoop through the entertainment section and we could talk about Marie Osmond fainting on Dancing with the Stars. I don't even watch that shit so why would I talk about it here? Or we could talk about how they're making a third Mummy movie with Brendan Fraser returning but Maria Bello replacing Rachel Weisz as Evelyn - even though Maria Bello looks and talks nothing at all like Rachel. But who gives a shit about that? And we could even talk about the fact that I've gained five pounds in the past week (one of which I've already lost again) and now I think I look like a fucking whale? Nope, that's a shitty topic too.

Ah, well, I think I'm going to just keep giving you the same bullshit I've been doing for the past year and a half and, maybe, something of interest just might pop up.
posted by suebiedoobie @ 8:04 AM  
4 Comments:
  • At Tuesday, October 23, 2007 8:28:00 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Aww, don't stop blogging, Sue!
    I enjoy reading your blog and enjoy your sense of humor!!!

    Pass the hookah, now.

    Helen

     
  • At Tuesday, October 23, 2007 8:35:00 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    No, don't stop blogging! I look forward to reading it every morning. If you have a boring life I must have one too since I enjoy reading about your "boring" life so much. :o)

     
  • At Wednesday, October 24, 2007 9:32:00 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Say it ain't so, Say it ain't so.....you must carry on. Otherwise, I will have to actually work everyday

    Virginia

     
  • At Wednesday, October 24, 2007 3:25:00 PM, Blogger Sarah said…

    You better not stop! We bloggers have to stick together! Your a great writer. Even if nothing exciting happens. Shit my life anit no wild ride!

    later sue.

     
Post a Comment
<< Home
 

Six Foot Model - Too Young

This is my Brain on the Web...Where are the Damned Comments People?
About Me

Name: suebiedoobie
Home: Illinois, United States
About Me: I'm married with dog. Kids freak me out.
See my complete profile
Previous Post
Archives
Shoutbox


It's ALMOST SPRING!!!

Links
Slideshow Time!

Free Blogger Templates