QuitMeter Counter courtesy of www.quitmeter.com.

Chicken Wings and Boobie Tassels

Thursday, October 25, 2007
He Passed!!!
He passed. The written part of the CDL anyway. 100 percent - didn't miss a single questions.

The driving part, however, is proving to be much more of a challenge. He had his appointment at 1:00pm yesterday to take the test. He got to his brothers on time to pick up the truck he needed to use to take the test, however, halfway to the test the truck broke down. Yes, you heard me right, it fucking broke down. So, needless to say, he won't be getting to take the driving test until next week. And I told him he needs to charge his brother for all these wasted hours of getting all this done because it's his own damned fault he doesn't maintain is own equipment.

Yesterday was crazy busy at work. And it's looking like it will be a repeat today. Which, really, I would much rather be too busy than bored out of my mind.

I didn't do much last night. Dennis was out at band practice and I just didn't feel like hauling my ass down there to meet him. It's in the basement of a huge antique store and even in the middle of summer it's a tad on the chilly side down there. So, my wimp ass can't handle being cold that long so I took a pass. I wound up watching, of all things, the Fox News Network and the O'Reilley Factor. I suppose I watch that channel because all the other news channels are so fucking far left they think they're right. You know, CNN (Corrupt News Network) and MSNBC - which I don't remember what it stands for but I know the last three letters represent No Bush Compliments. Before that I'm at a loss. It's interesting enough, but mostly because I'm sick of all the anti-government let's hate our country bullshit you get everywhere else. But that's a whole other can of worms.

Well, I better get to it. Boss should be pulling in any minute and I must be prepared.
posted by suebiedoobie @ 7:39 AM  
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home
 

Six Foot Model - Too Young

This is my Brain on the Web...Where are the Damned Comments People?
About Me

Name: suebiedoobie
Home: Illinois, United States
About Me: I'm married with dog. Kids freak me out.
See my complete profile
Previous Post
Archives
Shoutbox


It's ALMOST SPRING!!!

Links
Slideshow Time!

Free Blogger Templates