QuitMeter Counter courtesy of www.quitmeter.com.

Chicken Wings and Boobie Tassels

Tuesday, October 30, 2007
I'm Getting Stuck with a Needle this Afternoon
I feel a whole bunch better today than I did yesterday. But, I'm sure that feeling will end today at 4:30 when I have to go back to the endocrinologist and have my thyroid levels checked again. I really don't want to do this, but I guess it's necessary since I'm on my last refill and he won't give me another prescription without checking my levels first. Which sucks. I hate needles and blood tests and shit.

Anyway, I have to take the 2:00 o'clock train back home in order to get to the doctors appointment by 4:30. Which creates another problem. My gas tank is on empty and I have seven whole dollars in the bank. So, I guess I dip into my overdraft protection (which will cost me $25 bucks) or I put it on a charge card and pay interest on a tank of gas until the year 2020. Or I can reschedule the appointment and just go after pay day. Which will be a pain in the ass if I can't get in before my prescription runs out. I fucking hate being broke. But, I suppose I have nobody to blame but myself. If I didn't spend so much fucking money on bullshit like rent, utilities, cell phone bills, auto insurance and shit like that I might have a few bucks left over at the end of the week.

And if Dennis doesn't kill his brother before Thanksgiving it will be a miracle. So, pray for us as we enter the dark side of life.
posted by suebiedoobie @ 7:36 AM  
2 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home
 

Six Foot Model - Too Young

This is my Brain on the Web...Where are the Damned Comments People?
About Me

Name: suebiedoobie
Home: Illinois, United States
About Me: I'm married with dog. Kids freak me out.
See my complete profile
Previous Post
Archives
Shoutbox


It's ALMOST SPRING!!!

Links
Slideshow Time!

Free Blogger Templates