QuitMeter Counter courtesy of www.quitmeter.com.

Chicken Wings and Boobie Tassels

Friday, November 02, 2007
November Sucks
Wow, I can't believe it's actually November already. Where the fuck did the past year go? It seems like yesterday we moved but, really, it was almost 11 months ago now. Summer went by way too fast. Unfortunately, winter seems to always take forever.

Nothing really planned for the weekend except going to Kim's Saturday for a candle party thingy, then going to have the owner of the salon that I last went to (where I liked the haircut the girl gave me) look at my hair and see what she recommends. Wow, yay, big plans there, right? Then nothing else planned. Shit. I need to start doing more things - getting more active instead of sitting on my ass watching TV and playing video games.

I'm seriously hoping that Dennis will be in a decent mood this weekend instead of the crabby ass guy he's been lately. I understand his crabbiness, I do. I've been pretty much a bitch lately myself. But it's starting to wear on me. I'm going to force him to have a nice weekend if he wants to or not! How I'll go about doing that, I have no fucking idea. I mean, I have a few ideas but nothing I want to share here!

So, Grey's Anatomy. I'm so fucking sick of the whole Meredith and McDreamy drama I could puke. Stay together, split up, I don't fucking care - just pick a side and stick with it! She's such a pain in the ass. Oh, boo fucking hoo my daddy left my mommy and had another family and largely ignored me. Waaahhh. Now I'm going to let him ruin my entire life because I'm so fucking insecure and have so many abandonment issues that I push my boyfriend aside in favor of Christina *gag*. Seriously bitch. This side of two years ago you were whining, "pick me, choose me, love me". So he does, and then she treats him like dog shit. What a fucked up bitch.

But, I'm getting so much amusement out of George and Izzy having trouble doing the deed. I don't think they'll ever have sex again because they were fucking drunk and stupid the first time. And I think George is an idiot for dumping Callie for Izzy. Callie is hot, I think, and Izzy is just bizarre in looks and in personality. How can any man, gay or not, be attracted to somebody so self involved? And if any of you say, "I dunno - let's ask Dennis" I'll kick your ass.

So there.

Hope everybody has a great weekend!
posted by suebiedoobie @ 7:45 AM  
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home
 

Six Foot Model - Too Young

This is my Brain on the Web...Where are the Damned Comments People?
About Me

Name: suebiedoobie
Home: Illinois, United States
About Me: I'm married with dog. Kids freak me out.
See my complete profile
Previous Post
Archives
Shoutbox


It's ALMOST SPRING!!!

Links
Slideshow Time!

Free Blogger Templates