QuitMeter Counter courtesy of www.quitmeter.com.

Chicken Wings and Boobie Tassels

Monday, November 12, 2007
I Survived
The weekend, that is.

I'm really tired today, but a lot better than yesterday! At least today I feel like something human. Friday night, I started my new part time job. It went okay - I didn't really do a lot but follow the owner around like a puppy dog. Then at around 9:00 she let me take a table while she stood by and watched. I did okay - forgot a lot of things, and didn't know how to answer some of the questions but I made 20 bucks!

Saturday morning, I got up and cleaned the house. Dennis was long gone to the music store to teach guitar. Now, this is how anal I am - I took a copy of the menu home from Friday night to study it. I decided to make some cards up by scanning the entire menu and placing all the appetisers and salad on the front of one card (with the prices), on the back the Steak and Pork Chop selections. On the second card front I put the pastas and dinners, on the back the sandwiches and desserts. Then a third card with the draft beers on one side and the wines on the back so I would know the prices and selections. Saturday, I started out having a table here and there, and wound up having a couple at a time. The nice thing is I made $100 dollars on Saturday. The owner looked a little disappointed, saying that she thought I would have made more than that. But, I was fucking happy.

We got home at around 12:30 Saturday night, then up again at 5:30 Sunday morning so the guy we've been storing stuff for finally came up with a van to get it all. Then grocery shopping, a trip to Walmart...wow, I'm tired again just recapping it all! We wound up getting 2 pounds of crab legs and a couple fillets from the grocery store to have while we watched the Bears game yesterday. Once the food was made and we ate, I parked my dog tired sore ass on the couch with my blanket and didn't move for about 5 hours!

Not sure what to make of Grossman coming in as quarterback yesterday though. He did pretty good- but that's what he always does. Comes in strong, finishes like a wimp. We'll see what happens next week. Haven't heard if Griese is going to be back with his injury. I guess at this point it really doesn't matter. But, it would be nice to see them win at least two games in a row!
posted by suebiedoobie @ 7:42 AM  
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home
 

Six Foot Model - Too Young

This is my Brain on the Web...Where are the Damned Comments People?
About Me

Name: suebiedoobie
Home: Illinois, United States
About Me: I'm married with dog. Kids freak me out.
See my complete profile
Previous Post
Archives
Shoutbox


It's ALMOST SPRING!!!

Links
Slideshow Time!

Free Blogger Templates