QuitMeter Counter courtesy of www.quitmeter.com.

Chicken Wings and Boobie Tassels

Thursday, November 08, 2007
Hell Begins Tomorrow
Woah, am I tired today! I'm not sure why because I got plenty of sleep last night. Perhaps it had something to do with Dennis not getting home until about 10:45 last night and we stayed up until 11:30. Then up at 5:00am. So, I take back my first statement that I got plenty of sleep last night because, obviously, I didn't!

The boss is in early today which means that I'll have a ton of stuff to do right away. So far, so good. He hasn't harassed me for anything!

I'm having the worst luck finding an apron for my new part time job starting tomorrow. I went to Walmart last night and looked around, no luck. They had a dingy white one and a denim one but neither had pockets. I considered, for about five minutes, getting some fabric and sewing pockets on it but my brain actually thought that one over for a minute. It would look like shit. And, frankly, I don't relish the thought of looking like shit - you can't get decent tips if you look like an idiot, right? I did find one place that had them - a scrub store in Hawthorn Mall. Unfortunately, I work about 10 minutes from there but I don't have a car here to buzz over there to pick one up! And, if I go from home to Hawthorn Mall it takes about 40 minutes. And, really, I don't want to blow the gas or the time to do that. There HAS to be someplace closer that has a freakin' apron! I just have to do my best today to find it! So, dear little blog readers, if you find yourself completely bored today and want to give an old friend (or a new friend) a hand, look into this for me, will ya? Thanks. Oh, and I need one with pockets.

Well, I better get to work. Only two more days of hell. Wait, that's wrong. I have to work, basically, from 7:30 until about 10:00 pm tomorrow. Then again from 5:00 until 10:00 Saturday night. Fuck. My hell hasn't even started yet!
posted by suebiedoobie @ 7:41 AM  
3 Comments:
  • At Thursday, November 08, 2007 8:40:00 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    I told you I have some aprons at home, one of which that is pretty much brand new that I wore once or twice. If you feel like coming to my house in Round Lake Beach (around Fairfield & Rt. 134) it's yours. It's cream colored and has the Cubs logo on it and it has pockets. I have some other ones but they have logos from other restaurants on them.

    Just let me know if you want it. I'll be home tonight by 7:00. If I feel up to it I may even meet you halfway. :o)

     
  • At Thursday, November 08, 2007 8:46:00 AM, Blogger Wildsissy said…

    hey Sue.. yeah I looked everywhere for one too.. My work finally just gave me one but I heard that Michaels and craft stores carry them. Call first to make sure.

     
  • At Thursday, November 08, 2007 8:46:00 AM, Blogger suebiedoobie said…

    Cindy, did I ever tell you how much I LURVE you?!?!?!?

    Yes! And, if nothing else, it can get me by until I can get one of my own!!

    You're so sweet.

     
Post a Comment
<< Home
 

Six Foot Model - Too Young

This is my Brain on the Web...Where are the Damned Comments People?
About Me

Name: suebiedoobie
Home: Illinois, United States
About Me: I'm married with dog. Kids freak me out.
See my complete profile
Previous Post
Archives
Shoutbox


It's ALMOST SPRING!!!

Links
Slideshow Time!

Free Blogger Templates