QuitMeter Counter courtesy of www.quitmeter.com.

Chicken Wings and Boobie Tassels

Friday, November 09, 2007
Happy Friday
Thank God, it's Friday. The biggest cliche ever known to man. But also the most appropriate cliche known to man. Even though I have to go from my day job to my new night job tonight, I'm still glad it's Friday.

I'm getting more and more frustrated by the new co-worker. It's not that she's doing a bad job - it's just that she's sloppy as hell in her work. We had a talk yesterday morning about a few things that I noticed while she was gone - little things that we've been over countless times in the past. The problem is that she has done none of what we talked about yesterday. And it's really starting to piss me off.

Anyway, I found an apron last night at Hannah's in Antioch. I just decided to stop in there just to see and I found something that should work out fine. So, we'll see how tonight goes! Maybe after tonight I won't even need it - but, hopefully, I won't get fired on my first day!

I hope everybody has a good weekend! And I don't care if they suck:

Go BEARS!!!
posted by suebiedoobie @ 7:36 AM  
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home
 

Six Foot Model - Too Young

This is my Brain on the Web...Where are the Damned Comments People?
About Me

Name: suebiedoobie
Home: Illinois, United States
About Me: I'm married with dog. Kids freak me out.
See my complete profile
Previous Post
Archives
Shoutbox


It's ALMOST SPRING!!!

Links
Slideshow Time!

Free Blogger Templates