QuitMeter Counter courtesy of www.quitmeter.com.

Chicken Wings and Boobie Tassels

Friday, November 16, 2007
Happy Friday Blogsters!
I'm happy it's Friday, but still Friday's just don't hold the charm they did two weeks ago. Now my day de jour is Sunday. My only day off now. Tonight is gonna be tough. The "main" waitress is off this weekend which means I'm going to have to really hustle some ass tonight and I'm kinda nervous about it. It's going to get crazy and I just hope I don't fuck up too bad. So, say a little prayer for me that I don't spill anything on anybody, I don't forget to bring anything to anybody, and I don't tell anybody to fuck off - not even once, tonight. Thanks!

It's been just as busy at my "real" job (I only say real because it's the one I go to more often and have been at for almost five years now) lately since we're down a person. The past two days have been nuts trying to figure out where she left off with things and fixing everything that was broken. At least the bossman is going to be out most of the morning so it's a good opportunity to really catch up on things. Speaking of which, I guess I should probably get going on that.

Go BEARS! Kick some Seahawk ass on Sunday!
posted by suebiedoobie @ 7:37 AM  
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home
 

Six Foot Model - Too Young

This is my Brain on the Web...Where are the Damned Comments People?
About Me

Name: suebiedoobie
Home: Illinois, United States
About Me: I'm married with dog. Kids freak me out.
See my complete profile
Previous Post
Archives
Shoutbox


It's ALMOST SPRING!!!

Links
Slideshow Time!

Free Blogger Templates