QuitMeter Counter courtesy of www.quitmeter.com.

Chicken Wings and Boobie Tassels

Monday, November 19, 2007
Did I Ever Mention?
How I hate Monday's? I survived the weekend. But I feel like shit today - and I mean real shit. Not feces, not crap, not poo, but shit. Yes, it's that time of the month again and I'm crampy, bloaty, and just generally cranky. My boss and co-worker are going to love me today. But, I guess I should be happy that it didn't hit on Friday before going to work. Or on Sunday when it was my day off. Or Thursday when I would have felt way too icky to enjoy Thanksgiving. But, if it would have been Thursday morning instead of this morning it would have been a great excuse to stay home for Thanksgiving.

And I can't believe how fast that one day off goes. It was over before I even knew what happened. But, that's okay. I'll have Thursday, Friday and next Monday off from my "day" job but will have to work Friday and Saturday at my "night" job. Fuck. Too many fucking jobs. This weekend went okay though. Friday was pretty slow and I only made about $50 bucks. But Saturday was better and I made about $130. So, I guess $180 dollars for the weekend isn't bad, right? I do have to say, though, that yesterday the backs of my legs and my feet were so sore I didn't even feel like leaving the house. But, that's not unusual since I probably would never leave the house if I didn't have to. I made a big sirloin tip roast and beef noodles for dinner yesterday then watched the Bears lose. Again. I guess I shouldn't be shocked. They haven't managed to win two games in a row all season.

Hope everybody has a better Monday than me!
posted by suebiedoobie @ 7:53 AM  
2 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home
 

Six Foot Model - Too Young

This is my Brain on the Web...Where are the Damned Comments People?
About Me

Name: suebiedoobie
Home: Illinois, United States
About Me: I'm married with dog. Kids freak me out.
See my complete profile
Previous Post
Archives
Shoutbox


It's ALMOST SPRING!!!

Links
Slideshow Time!

Free Blogger Templates