QuitMeter Counter courtesy of www.quitmeter.com.

Chicken Wings and Boobie Tassels

Wednesday, November 21, 2007
One More Day!!
Today! Once today is over, I'm done until next Tuesday!

I'm really not looking forward to Thanksgiving. I really love spending Thanksgiving at home, like we did last year. Make our own turkey, make our own drinks, watch football - you know, the traditional Thanksgiving. We are spending Thanksgiving with the mother-in-law tomorrow and all of Dennis' family. Don't get me wrong, I like his family just fine. No problems there. But, they will never allow alcohol or TV on a holiday. Which means that we have to deal with everybody stone cold sober and no football. So, you can see why I would prefer to spend it at home with just me, Dennis, and Leo. At least this year we're only about 5 minutes away from his mom's house so we don't have a long drive. And, I'm still thinking that I might fend the ole "I don't feel good" thing so we can slip out of there early. Is that horrible? If so, I guess I'm a horrible person then. And it's not like we won't be spending Christmas with them too so what's the big deal, right?

Anyway, I hope everybody has a great Thanksgiving!

Oh, I almost forgot!! A picture of Kim's (cleosmama) goal tattoo! Each star represents a five pound loss. Way to go Kim!

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

posted by suebiedoobie @ 7:44 AM  
3 Comments:
  • At Wednesday, November 21, 2007 8:00:00 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Good luck tomorrow. Hopefully there's still some hot turkey left for you when you get a turn to serve yourself! Good thing the Bears aren't playing so you won't miss that at least.

    Happy Thanksgiving! Gobble gobble!

     
  • At Wednesday, November 21, 2007 9:55:00 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    I love Kim's tatoo! What an originalw ay to celebrate her journey.

    As for tomorrow, I feel your pain. We'll be lucky to see some football. Alcohol will be served though.

     
  • At Wednesday, November 21, 2007 1:36:00 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    I like Kim's tatoo as well! I hope everyone has a great Thanksgiving!

     
Post a Comment
<< Home
 

Six Foot Model - Too Young

This is my Brain on the Web...Where are the Damned Comments People?
About Me

Name: suebiedoobie
Home: Illinois, United States
About Me: I'm married with dog. Kids freak me out.
See my complete profile
Previous Post
Archives
Shoutbox


It's ALMOST SPRING!!!

Links
Slideshow Time!

Free Blogger Templates