QuitMeter Counter courtesy of www.quitmeter.com.

Chicken Wings and Boobie Tassels

Wednesday, December 05, 2007
Snow Day
One thing totally sucks about taking the train to work - no excuses to stay home when it snows!

Yes, we have a bunch of snow. Not nearly enough to make a dent in my abilities to get into the office, though. Which totally sucks because it would have been awesome to stay home today. I'm picturing it in my head - sitting on the couch with my TV remote and a blanket, candles burning, Christmas tree brightly lit. A nice cup of hot chocolate, a doob, and I'm good to go. Or, I should say, good to sit. But, it didn't work out that way. Instead, I'm sitting at my desk at work wondering if I'll be all alone today.

Well, I went to my boss' new house yesterday to work on his computer stuff and to supervise the cable guy. The work on his computer was a snap, the cable guy on the other hand, a totally different story. Mostly because he didn't show up. So, my boss calls the cable company and bitches them out because they claim the appointment was on Saturday and not yesterday. So, none of that got done. But, I will say I wanted to slap my boss when I saw his new house. Crazy beautiful. All stone, waterfront, huge deck, 100 foot tall ceilings (okay, exaggeration), wood floors, marble countertops. I want a raise, I definitely want a raise! Or, at least a decent Christmas bonus.

SIDE NOTE: You know the difference between a bonus and a boner? Your wife loves to blow your bonus.

Anyway, my stuff from Victoria's Secret shipped last night scheduled for delivery tomorrow. So we'll see if it fits, if it's too cheesy, if I send it back or not. That's a lot of if's, don't ya think?

Hope everybody has a decent day and stays warm!
posted by suebiedoobie @ 7:58 AM  
2 Comments:
  • At Wednesday, December 05, 2007 8:49:00 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Your fantasy of being at home today sounds VERY good! Unfortunately I really want to save my remaining 4 vacation days for Christmas so I drove the 30 miles into work today. The roads were not actually that bad. I got to work about 40 minutes earlier than I was expecting to get there. YAY!

    Last night driving home was a lot worse. I worked out in Streamwood until 8:15ish and got home about 9:30. Still not too bad, but that's because there were not a lot of cars out then.

    It sounds like your boss DOES have a really nice house. Wouldn't it be so nice for us to make that much money and have a house like that? I probably couldn't even afford his garage!

     
  • At Wednesday, December 05, 2007 9:05:00 AM, Blogger suebiedoobie said…

    I'm guessing he pays more in taxes each month than I pay in rent!

     
Post a Comment
<< Home
 

Six Foot Model - Too Young

This is my Brain on the Web...Where are the Damned Comments People?
About Me

Name: suebiedoobie
Home: Illinois, United States
About Me: I'm married with dog. Kids freak me out.
See my complete profile
Previous Post
Archives
Shoutbox


It's ALMOST SPRING!!!

Links
Slideshow Time!

Free Blogger Templates