QuitMeter Counter courtesy of www.quitmeter.com.

Chicken Wings and Boobie Tassels

Monday, December 03, 2007
I Hate my Life Part Two
But, at least I might look good while being miserable!!

I just had to post that I ordered this dress and boots last night on Victoria's Secret.

Okay, doing massive shots of Jager while watching the Bears lose and being sick with the most fucked up weekend in history - I guess online shopping isn't what I should have been doing.

Oh well. Kind of like drunk dialing. Never a good idea.

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

posted by suebiedoobie @ 9:18 AM  
2 Comments:
  • At Monday, December 03, 2007 2:11:00 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Wow!!!!!

    That's all I can say.

     
  • At Tuesday, December 04, 2007 8:28:00 AM, Blogger suebiedoobie said…

    is wow a good thing or a bad thing?

    I've heard both sides of this now. Some people totally hate it - say it's a trashy outfit and no good can come out of it.

    Other people have said that it's extremely hot and stylish.

    I'm on the fence at this point. I'll have to actually put the thing on and see how I like it, but chances are it's probably going to go back to the store.

     
Post a Comment
<< Home
 

Six Foot Model - Too Young

This is my Brain on the Web...Where are the Damned Comments People?
About Me

Name: suebiedoobie
Home: Illinois, United States
About Me: I'm married with dog. Kids freak me out.
See my complete profile
Previous Post
Archives
Shoutbox


It's ALMOST SPRING!!!

Links
Slideshow Time!

Free Blogger Templates