QuitMeter Counter courtesy of www.quitmeter.com.

Chicken Wings and Boobie Tassels

Friday, November 30, 2007
Reminder:
Penny Road Pub, this Saturday - 9:00pm

For anybody who wants to come.

Finally Friday. And I still feel like shit. And it's going to be one long ass mother fucking day. Reason one: I forgot my glasses so I can't see shit today. Reason two: I have to get through my day job then go to my night job. Fuck me! And it's not like I can sit on my ass all day tomorrow - I have to get to the Fox Lake train station and get my December train pass before noon. And Dennis is playing tomorrow night so that means I'll drive with him and be there extremely early. And it's supposed to snow tomorrow so that should add to all the fun.

Somebody shoot me, please? Thanks.
posted by suebiedoobie @ 7:43 AM  
4 Comments:
  • At Friday, November 30, 2007 8:20:00 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    You forgot to mention the good news that the Packers lost last night and Brett Favre is injured. Though I guess he's saying he'll probably be back next week. I hope he's not, that way it gives the Bears some hope of making the playoffs! Though, that would still mean we'd have to win most, if not all, of the remaining games. I'll be praying for at the very least, a winning season!

     
  • At Friday, November 30, 2007 8:22:00 AM, Blogger suebiedoobie said…

    I don't think, even if Brett was out for the season, it would matter at all to the Bears.

    I think Green Bay could lose every single game left in the season and still win the division.

     
  • At Friday, November 30, 2007 9:11:00 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    You're probably right, but I'm trying to think positive here. LOL!

     
  • At Friday, November 30, 2007 10:53:00 AM, Blogger Wildsissy said…

    Ughh that sucks.. I feel your pain.. I work 6pm-1am tonight and tomorrow night. I take it you are off tomorrow night then. If I'm still in working order I may stop up at Penny Road around 2 am.. not sure if you'll still be there then though....???

     
Post a Comment
<< Home
 

Six Foot Model - Too Young

This is my Brain on the Web...Where are the Damned Comments People?
About Me

Name: suebiedoobie
Home: Illinois, United States
About Me: I'm married with dog. Kids freak me out.
See my complete profile
Previous Post
Archives
Shoutbox


It's ALMOST SPRING!!!

Links
Slideshow Time!

Free Blogger Templates