QuitMeter Counter courtesy of www.quitmeter.com.

Chicken Wings and Boobie Tassels

Thursday, November 29, 2007
Still Fucking Sick
Only worse today. I mean, when somebody says they feel like shit, they mean what I'm feeling right now. And, to top it all off, I have to work today.

My co-worker is out today. Vacation day. Which means that I can't be sick today. At least, that's what she told me yesterday after I had a hacking and sneezing attack late yesterday afternoon. And this is how the conversation went:

Me: *cough* *cough* *sneeze* *sneeze* *sneeze* *sneeze* *sneeze*
Her: You know I'm not in tomorrow so you can't be sick tomorrow.
Me: I'm sure my body got your memo and will respond to good health
Her: I'm just saying you can't call in sick tomorrow. I won't be in.
Me: Yea, I got that the last 10 times you told me.
Her: I'm just reminding you.
Me: Don't fucking worry about it. I'll be here if I'm dying. I'm here today, aren't I?
Her: Yea, but tomorrow isn't today.

What the fuck? I can't say I won't be sick today but I can say I'll be at work today. Christ. What the fuck is it with people? The co-worker that has been pissing around and fucking up is gone and now the old co-worker is going to take her place in this conspiracy to drive me insane?

Ugh. I need drugs.
posted by suebiedoobie @ 7:55 AM  
2 Comments:
  • At Thursday, November 29, 2007 8:50:00 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Oh, poor Suzie. I hope you feel better soon! (((Suzie)))

    Who does she think she is telling you that you can't call in sick? You don't work for her.

     
  • At Thursday, November 29, 2007 11:17:00 AM, Blogger Sarah said…

    Get better soon girl. I hate having to work while I am sick. Tell her to shove it!!

    If she is back tomorrow, you should call in and make her be all by herself.

     
Post a Comment
<< Home
 

Six Foot Model - Too Young

This is my Brain on the Web...Where are the Damned Comments People?
About Me

Name: suebiedoobie
Home: Illinois, United States
About Me: I'm married with dog. Kids freak me out.
See my complete profile
Previous Post
Archives
Shoutbox


It's ALMOST SPRING!!!

Links
Slideshow Time!

Free Blogger Templates