QuitMeter Counter courtesy of www.quitmeter.com.

Chicken Wings and Boobie Tassels

Tuesday, December 04, 2007
Finally Able to Log On
I had a hard time getting my computer to fire up this morning! It wouldn't connect to shit but I finally resolved the issue. The router had powered down for some strange reason. But, I unplugged it, plugged it back in, and I'm good to go.

Today's going to be a very strange day. My boss has just moved into a new house and had Comcrap come out yesterday to set up his cable, internet, and phone service. Apparently, they did a shit job because they are coming out again today and he wants me there to "supervise" and make sure everything works when they leave. He's also having some computer problems with his kid's computers. We have to redo his kid's computers at least once every two years. They download anything and everything they can get their hands on which usually results in too much crap trying to run and Windows can't handle it so *crash*. So, this afternoon, that's what I'll be doing. I guess it beats being in the office, right? Probably not. My guess is it's going to take forfucking ever to do this shit and I'll get off way later than I normally would.

So, I should probably get to work. Hope you all have a great day!

UPDATE FROM YESTERDAY: Dennis didn't kill me last night, in case you were wondering. He was actually a pretty good sport about it. There wasn't much damage to his car and not a scratch on mine, miraculously. His grill has a dent in it and a lens is broken but that's about it. No big damage, nothing that can't be fixed relatively cheaply. Of course, he did tease me non-stop about it all day yesterday but I couldn't really fight it. I had it coming.
posted by suebiedoobie @ 8:20 AM  
2 Comments:
  • At Tuesday, December 04, 2007 8:48:00 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Nice! A field trip huh? Give those Comcast idiots hell!

    )))Comcast(((

    I'm glad Dennis wasn't mad at you. What you did is sort of funny though. It must have been dark when you left yesterday morning otherwise I can't figure out how you wouldn't see his car. LOL!

     
  • At Tuesday, December 04, 2007 8:55:00 AM, Blogger suebiedoobie said…

    yea, it was dark. And, when I pull out of the garage I have to look in my side mirror on the drivers side to make sure I don't hit the cars sitting on the side of the driveway.

    he went out to the garage after I left yesterday and started laughing he said. He said he could totally see how it happened because he said he would have done the same thing.

    He NEVER parks his car in the driveway behind my car in the garage so I wasn't expecting it there at all. I thought it was behind the Suzuki and not behind me!! *ugh*

     
Post a Comment
<< Home
 

Six Foot Model - Too Young

This is my Brain on the Web...Where are the Damned Comments People?
About Me

Name: suebiedoobie
Home: Illinois, United States
About Me: I'm married with dog. Kids freak me out.
See my complete profile
Previous Post
Archives
Shoutbox


It's ALMOST SPRING!!!

Links
Slideshow Time!

Free Blogger Templates