QuitMeter Counter courtesy of www.quitmeter.com.

Chicken Wings and Boobie Tassels

Thursday, December 06, 2007
I HATE the Cold!
It's fucking FREEZING outside. And it should come as no surprise at all to anybody how much I hate the fucking cold weather. It's miserable. I can handle the heat - the hotter, the better. Bring on the sun and 100 degree weather. I suppose I should be living in Arizona instead of Illinois.

I'm sitting here at work, preparing paperwork for a meeting my boss has in about an hour. So I probably shouldn't be typing on this stupid blog, right?

So, I'm going to leave you and make this short. The Bears play the Redskins tonight. And I couldn't care less. Oh, I know, I talk a big talk - you know my ass will be plopped down in front of the TV tonight watching. Why, I have no idea. It's like the old saying goes - it's like a train wreck. You can't help but watch!
posted by suebiedoobie @ 7:48 AM  
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home
 

Six Foot Model - Too Young

This is my Brain on the Web...Where are the Damned Comments People?
About Me

Name: suebiedoobie
Home: Illinois, United States
About Me: I'm married with dog. Kids freak me out.
See my complete profile
Previous Post
Archives
Shoutbox


It's ALMOST SPRING!!!

Links
Slideshow Time!

Free Blogger Templates