QuitMeter Counter courtesy of www.quitmeter.com.

Chicken Wings and Boobie Tassels

Thursday, December 20, 2007
Tis the Season
Happy Friday!!

Oh, wait, it's Thursday. My bad. But, it's my Friday since I'm off tomorrow!!! Well, not entirely off. I have to work at the restaurant tomorrow night.

And since I won't be blogging tomorrow I want to take this opportunity to wish everybody who might read this silly little ditty a safe and happy Christmas. Yes, I said Christmas. Because that's what I happen to observe. And if you don't celebrate Christmas, I guess I'll say have a nice weekend. Sucks to be you! Just kidding.

Anyway, today should prove to be a very non-stressful day. I have some work to do this morning, then we have our office luncheon, come back to work, then finish up stuff I won't be here to do tomorrow then I'm out of here!

Merry Christmas!
posted by suebiedoobie @ 7:39 AM  
6 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home
 

Six Foot Model - Too Young

This is my Brain on the Web...Where are the Damned Comments People?
About Me

Name: suebiedoobie
Home: Illinois, United States
About Me: I'm married with dog. Kids freak me out.
See my complete profile
Previous Post
Archives
Shoutbox


It's ALMOST SPRING!!!

Links
Slideshow Time!

Free Blogger Templates