QuitMeter Counter courtesy of www.quitmeter.com.

Chicken Wings and Boobie Tassels

Friday, December 28, 2007
Happy New Year!!!
Dear God, hear my prayer, and make today go by really really fast.

Amen.

I know, I know. It can't be good to pray for something like that, right? I just can't help myself! I so don't want to be here today. But I guess as long as I have to be here there's no harm in praying for an early day. Most days before a holiday we get to leave early. I'm just hoping today is no exception.

Dennis is so sweet. Yesterday he took a pair of my boots in to be fixed. The little thingy on the heel - I'll call it a cap, came off one of my boots. They're supposed to be ready on Monday. Only, this morning, as I was gathering my shit to get to work I notice said boots sitting on the chair. I'm like, honey, I thought you took my boots in to be fixed? He said, yea, I did. I'm, like, then why are they sitting on the chair? He just says, "Uh uh". I say, "Uh huh". He says, "Now you're just messing with me." I say, "Nope". As it turns out he took the wrong boots in to be fixed! My old scummy boots that were in the back seat of his car since I wear them when the weather is bad so I don't mess up my good boots is the pair he took in. And I mean they are schiiiiiiiiity. I thought yesterday - wow, why would it take until Monday to fix just the cap off one boot? I'm sure when he saw what Dennis brought in he sighed and thought, "Why the fuck would anybody want to fix these piece of shit boots?"

Oh well. He's taking the right boots in today. And now my old, crappy boots will probably look better!

I hope everybody has a safe and happy new year. Don't drink too much and be hungover all day Tuesday!
posted by suebiedoobie @ 7:39 AM  
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home
 

Six Foot Model - Too Young

This is my Brain on the Web...Where are the Damned Comments People?
About Me

Name: suebiedoobie
Home: Illinois, United States
About Me: I'm married with dog. Kids freak me out.
See my complete profile
Previous Post
Archives
Shoutbox


It's ALMOST SPRING!!!

Links
Slideshow Time!

Free Blogger Templates