QuitMeter Counter courtesy of www.quitmeter.com.

Chicken Wings and Boobie Tassels

Thursday, January 03, 2008
Brought to you by the Letter F
Fuck Fuck Fuckidy Fuck Fuck.....FUCK!!

There. Here's to the fucking whiner who left a fucking message on my thread yesterday fucking whining about me using the work FUCK. So, I'm dedicating this fucking post to the fucking word fuck. How does that fucking grab you?

It's so fucking cold outside I thought I was going to fucking freeze to fucking death. And to fucking top it all fucking off, we had to load the fucking train on the other fucking platform where there's no fucking shelter from the fucking cold and fucking wind. It fucking sucked.

My fucking boss just fucking called and he's got fucking appointments this fucking morning so I'm fucking bossless for most of the fucking morning. It's pretty fucking sweet! I can scream FUCK any time I fucking want to and nobody can say a fucking word.

I'm so anxious for fucking spring to fucking get here I could fucking die. The holidays are fucking over, let's get a fucking move on the fucking warmer weather.

Okay, I now want a fucking count of the number of fucking times I said FUCK in this post. I don't get why fucking fucked up fucking people get all fucking bent out of shape over a fucking word. It's just a fucking word for fucks sake and sticks and fucking stones and all that fucking shit, right? Oh, and to the fucking idiot who fucking left a fucking anonymous fucking message on my fucking post - FUCK you! And if you fucking don't like my fucking blog or my fucking language here's something you can fucking do - don't READ it you fucking moron.
posted by suebiedoobie @ 7:49 AM  
3 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home
 

Six Foot Model - Too Young

This is my Brain on the Web...Where are the Damned Comments People?
About Me

Name: suebiedoobie
Home: Illinois, United States
About Me: I'm married with dog. Kids freak me out.
See my complete profile
Previous Post
Archives
Shoutbox


It's ALMOST SPRING!!!

Links
Slideshow Time!

Free Blogger Templates