QuitMeter Counter courtesy of www.quitmeter.com.

Chicken Wings and Boobie Tassels

Friday, January 04, 2008
Brought to you by the Letter ?
Well, I'm not sure what to follow up yesterday's post with but maybe we can just do the whole entire alphabet for swear words? Today could be brought to you by the letter "S" and we can dedicate today's post to the word "Shit".

I suppose you probably could go through the alphabet in swear words or names for body parts. Let's see how far I can get:

A - Asshole
B - Bullshit
C - Cun - I can't finish it
D - Dickhead
E - Effin (although not really a swear word, I got nothin')
F - Fuck, of course
G - Gonads (again, not really a swear word, but get over it)
H - Hell
I - Hmmm....Idiot - as I'm an idiot for doing this?
J - Jiz?
K - Help me out here. This is harder than it looks!
L - Lame - as in this whole list is lame?
M - Masturbate
N - Nards?
O - Orgasm?
P - Pussy
Q - Queef
R - Help again
S - Shit
T - Titties
U - Uvula?
V - Vagina
W - Wonder if this is almost over
X - XXX Rated
Y - Y am I doing this?
Z - Fuck this.

Okay, nevermind, I guess I can't do it. But, I'm sure many of you can so, please fill in my blanks!

Alright, I better get to work instead of attempting to come up with way to entertain you fuckers.

Have a nice weekend!
posted by suebiedoobie @ 8:12 AM  
5 Comments:
  • At Friday, January 04, 2008 11:53:00 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Hmm, I have some good ones for J. How about Jackshit, Jackass, Jagoff, Jerkoff?

    And how could you forget about Whore for W?

    R = Raunchy, Retard, Rag (eww)
    K = Keegel?

    I'm sure you could find some good ones at urbandictionary.com.

     
  • At Friday, January 04, 2008 11:53:00 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Hmm, I have some good ones for J. How about Jackshit, Jackass, Jagoff, Jerkoff?

    And how could you forget about Whore for W?

    R = Raunchy, Retard, Rag (eww)
    K = Keegel?

    I'm sure you could find some good ones at urbandictionary.com.

     
  • At Friday, January 04, 2008 11:54:00 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    That's weird, my comment posted twice. *shrug*

     
  • At Friday, January 04, 2008 4:55:00 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Oops, I spelled it wrong, but this is what I'm talking about:

    http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Kegel_exercise

    Basically the Kegel muscle is the muscle in a woman's hooha. You have probably tightened this muscle during sex (heighted pleasure) or urination (to prevent urine flow). :o)

     
  • At Sunday, January 06, 2008 9:23:00 PM, Blogger Wildsissy said…

    http://www.maniacworld.com/f-81.htm

     
Post a Comment
<< Home
 

Six Foot Model - Too Young

This is my Brain on the Web...Where are the Damned Comments People?
About Me

Name: suebiedoobie
Home: Illinois, United States
About Me: I'm married with dog. Kids freak me out.
See my complete profile
Previous Post
Archives
Shoutbox


It's ALMOST SPRING!!!

Links
Slideshow Time!

Free Blogger Templates