QuitMeter Counter courtesy of www.quitmeter.com.

Chicken Wings and Boobie Tassels

Tuesday, January 08, 2008
Is it Spring yet?
Wow, what a dreary day! At least it's warmer out and it's rain and not snow! I could get through the winter without seeing any more snow. Like that'll happen.

Finally got notification that my new phone shipped! Now, when it'll get here is anybody's guess. According to FedEx and their nifty tracking system it should be tomorrow. It was picked up on Sunday from Verizon at 5:20 on Sunday (they're open on Sunday?) and received by FedEx on Monday morning at 12:26 am (again, FedEx runs at midnight?) and that's the last thing they have on their tracking site. So, who knows. I guess it gets here when it gets here!

I did nothing last night. I laid my ass on the couch at about 6:30 last night and fell asleep around 9:30. Yea, I lead such an exciting life. Boring is more the word. My life is all wrapped up in when my cell phone gets here, going to work, coming home from work, playing Guitar Hero and that's about it! I guess now that I'm not working part time anymore I have time for all this useless crap.
posted by suebiedoobie @ 7:44 AM  
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home
 

Six Foot Model - Too Young

This is my Brain on the Web...Where are the Damned Comments People?
About Me

Name: suebiedoobie
Home: Illinois, United States
About Me: I'm married with dog. Kids freak me out.
See my complete profile
Previous Post
Archives
Shoutbox


It's ALMOST SPRING!!!

Links
Slideshow Time!

Free Blogger Templates