QuitMeter Counter courtesy of www.quitmeter.com.

Chicken Wings and Boobie Tassels

Thursday, January 10, 2008
I'm in Hell
This is gonna be short. I got my first migraine in about 6 months this morning and my head feels like it's going to explode. Imagine taking a vice and sticking your head in it while somebody tightens it - that's what it feels like.

I'm taking some drugs, getting a little work done, and possibly, taking the next train home.


UPDATE: I'm going home on the next train. Hope everybody has a better day than me!
posted by suebiedoobie @ 7:35 AM  
2 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home
 

Six Foot Model - Too Young

This is my Brain on the Web...Where are the Damned Comments People?
About Me

Name: suebiedoobie
Home: Illinois, United States
About Me: I'm married with dog. Kids freak me out.
See my complete profile
Previous Post
Archives
Shoutbox


It's ALMOST SPRING!!!

Links
Slideshow Time!

Free Blogger Templates