QuitMeter Counter courtesy of www.quitmeter.com.

Chicken Wings and Boobie Tassels

Wednesday, January 09, 2008
There is no Service in Customer Service
Whatever happened to customer service? When did the stop actually serving the customer?

Verizon made me crazy, now FedEx is making me nuts. But, it's mostly Verizon's fault. If they could get an order fucking right it would be a miracle.

According to FedEx's tracking website, it will be delivered today before 7pm. Yes, 7pm. Hello! Our office is only open until 4:30 and I'm only here until 3:30! Is it so difficult to get something delivered to you when you are there? A signature is required, which is why I had it delivered to work instead of home.

So, I call FedEx to find out what's going on, that there wouldn't be anybody here at 7:00pm. They explained to me that it's marked as a residential drop and not a business drop. The idiots at Verizon not only got the next day shipping fucked up, but they didn't specify we're a business here so my package doesn't get the priority that it should have. Of course, I did tell Verizon that it's a business, the name of the business, and was told it would be a delivery of no later than 2:00pm. Shit. Get it right assholes! What's so hard about it? I work in Customer Service and if I take a request for a customer I make sure it's done right. So, the nice lady at FedEx told me they will mark the package as being a business and, hopefully, they'll figure that out. But I wouldn't hold my breath.

Anyway, it's a hump day and I'm very much looking forward to this first long week back to work to be over.
posted by suebiedoobie @ 7:53 AM  
3 Comments:
  • At Wednesday, January 09, 2008 8:50:00 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    I went through the same fucking thing with Circuit City at Christmas. They said it was shipped because they had a FedEx tracking number; however, they never called FedEx to pick it up. When I finally called them to point out their error, they said they would ship it to my office overnight. Of course, it was residential as well. Down to the wire was bad enough, considering it came in the day before Christmas. Sheesh! I feel your pain!

     
  • At Wednesday, January 09, 2008 9:15:00 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    I hope you haven't been going without a phone all this time. I've never had a problem like this with cell phone companies. They usually ship phones right away. That totally sucks!

     
  • At Wednesday, January 09, 2008 10:11:00 AM, Blogger suebiedoobie said…

    My phone isn't "completely" inoperable, but not far from it! It reboots itself constantly, I'm lucky if I can have a 3 minute conversation without it dropping the call or just shutting off.

    My battery isn't holding a charge very long at all. Just a pain in the ass!! *S*

    It's not the phone's fault - I dropped it on concrete then trying to pick it up I wound up kicking it into a puddle.

    Not good.

     
Post a Comment
<< Home
 

Six Foot Model - Too Young

This is my Brain on the Web...Where are the Damned Comments People?
About Me

Name: suebiedoobie
Home: Illinois, United States
About Me: I'm married with dog. Kids freak me out.
See my complete profile
Previous Post
Archives
Shoutbox


It's ALMOST SPRING!!!

Links
Slideshow Time!

Free Blogger Templates