QuitMeter Counter courtesy of www.quitmeter.com.

Chicken Wings and Boobie Tassels

Monday, January 14, 2008
Yes, it's Fucking Monday!
Wow, I have a headache this morning! And it's not a migraine - it's from the 10,000 kids in our train car going downtown for a field trip to the Museum of Science and Industry. Talk about it being incredibly loud for a Monday morning. They were alright, though. And they weren't that loud - for any other weekday. But, all it takes on Monday mornings is one to really make you want to kill them.

Anyway, this weekend was pretty uneventful. No migraines, no going out, no doing much of anything really. Except housework. Yes, I was that bored on Saturday. Mostly because I didn't see much of Dennis this weekend. He does his guitar teaching on Saturday, then on Sunday morning he went to church and breakfast with his mom, then went on to band practice. He got home about 4:00ish I think on Sunday?

I wound up watching the Colts and the Cowboys lose their respective playoff football games. Of course, it doesn't really matter to me since my favorite team didn't get anywhere near the playoffs, but I feel bad for my sister being the ultimate Cowboys freak that she is. I didn't have the heart to call her last night, considering she was probably in a very bad mood. So, I guess my prediction for the Superbowl has changed. I still say the Patriots but now playing Green Bay. With Green Bay feeling how we felt this year by losing to the Patriots. Sorry, but I don't even think the legendary Brett Favre can out quarterback Tom Brady.

I suppose I should get a start on the day by actually getting some work done considering I got a raise last week. Yes, I got a raise and me and my co-worker were named Assistants of the Year. Whatever the fuck that means.
posted by suebiedoobie @ 7:43 AM  
3 Comments:
  • At Monday, January 14, 2008 8:54:00 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    That's what the Colts and the Cowboys get for resting their starters and losing their last game of the season! I had a feeling this would happen. I predict the Patriots and the Packers too. I hate both teams so I don't even know who to root for. I hate to say this, but I'd rather see the Packers win. Maybe Favre will decide to retire then. I'm hoping for San Diego and New York and San Diego to win it all, but I don't think that will happen.

     
  • At Monday, January 14, 2008 10:16:00 AM, Blogger suebiedoobie said…

    I don't think it matters much. The Patriots will win the superbowl and whoever has to play them will be the losers.

    And I can't stand the Patriots, but I don't think there's a team that can beat them....this year.

     
  • At Tuesday, January 15, 2008 8:29:00 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Yay for the raise!!!!!

    I don't watch football, but living in Mass. I have to want the Patriots...

    I would hope for the Bears for YOU, but it is too late :)

    Helen

     
Post a Comment
<< Home
 

Six Foot Model - Too Young

This is my Brain on the Web...Where are the Damned Comments People?
About Me

Name: suebiedoobie
Home: Illinois, United States
About Me: I'm married with dog. Kids freak me out.
See my complete profile
Previous Post
Archives
Shoutbox


It's ALMOST SPRING!!!

Links
Slideshow Time!

Free Blogger Templates