QuitMeter Counter courtesy of www.quitmeter.com.

Chicken Wings and Boobie Tassels

Monday, January 21, 2008
Is there a Cure for the Common Monday?
I survived the weekend. Actually, surviving the weekend wasn't hard - surviving the freezing cold was.

I did absolutely nothing this weekend. I did my grocery shopping on Friday night just so I wouldn't have to leave the house unless it was absolutely necessary all weekend. And I would've gotten away with it too if it wouldn't have been for that meddling acoustic thing Dennis did Saturday night. (Good one Shaggy).

I went nowhere yesterday. I didn't even get out of my PJ's all day. I was freakin' Lazy with a capital L. Dennis was gone all day yesterday - first to church and breakfast with his mom, then he went to Chip Znuff's house with his drummer and bassist to discuss recording their stuff. I don't know if you guys remember Enuff ZNuff from the, what, late 80's into the 90's? Fly High Michelle ring a bell? No? It's okay. I don't know it either. But, it looks like they're going to get recorded sometime in the near future for a demo. Which is good because I'm tired of hearing him talk about how bad he wants to do it.

I sat around all day yesterday playing Guitar Hero and watching football. I'm still pissed that the Patriots won. Not because I'm a huge Charger's fan (everybody knows where my loyalties lie in that area - BEARS!) but because I just can't stand the Patriots. Their coach is a pompous ass, period. It was kind of tough seeing the Packers lose to the Giants in overtime, but that's the way it goes I guess. Unfortunately, I think the Packers stood a better chance to beat the Patriots in the Superbowl than the Giants do, but I still have hope that somebody will get the job done. Ah, well, better luck next year, right? And being a Chicago fan we gotta be pretty used to hearing that.
posted by suebiedoobie @ 7:59 AM  
4 Comments:
  • At Monday, January 21, 2008 8:40:00 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Tough to see the Packers lose? Not for me! I was dancing around as if it was the Bears winning! Now I don't have to go through the agony of cheering for them against the Patriots. I really hope the Giants win it all, but as you said, it's not too likely. The Patriots will get their perfect season. *sigh* However, the Giants have been total underdogs all the way through the playoffs and have been surprising everyone so they could do it again.

     
  • At Monday, January 21, 2008 8:57:00 AM, Blogger suebiedoobie said…

    I had mixed emotions about the Packers. Part of me wanted them to win just because they are in our division and we beat them twice - meaning the Bears aren't as bad as everybody thinks they are!

    However, I do know quite a few very very obnoxious Packers fans and, well, it DID give me pleasure knowing that they were crying in their beers last night!! *S*

    Is that evil?

     
  • At Monday, January 21, 2008 9:41:00 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    No, not at all! That's one of the major reasons why I wanted them to lose. Especially all those fake Chicagoans that are Packers fans.

     
  • At Monday, January 21, 2008 10:01:00 AM, Blogger suebiedoobie said…

    *haha* fake Chicagoans.

     
Post a Comment
<< Home
 

Six Foot Model - Too Young

This is my Brain on the Web...Where are the Damned Comments People?
About Me

Name: suebiedoobie
Home: Illinois, United States
About Me: I'm married with dog. Kids freak me out.
See my complete profile
Previous Post
Archives
Shoutbox


It's ALMOST SPRING!!!

Links
Slideshow Time!

Free Blogger Templates