QuitMeter Counter courtesy of www.quitmeter.com.

Chicken Wings and Boobie Tassels

Thursday, January 17, 2008
Funky Dreams!
Have you ever slept so sound, but yet woke up feeling like you haven't slept at all?

I know I dreamt a lot last night, about what I can't remember. But judging from the way I feel this morning, maybe I ran a marathon in my dreams. Because my whole body feels like I did! My only question is - did I win the freakin' thing? I guess it's my dream. I can win if I want! It just feels like my dreams last night weren't just in my head but in my whole body - like I physically did everything in real life that I did in my dreams. It would have been pretty cool if they would have been sex dreams! And they might have been, for all I remember. Crap! I could have had sex with Mark Wahlberg last night and I don't remember it! But, I guess that says a lot more about him than anything else, right?

And to top it all off I woke up this morning starving like I hadn't eaten anything at all the night before! Mostly, because I didn't. I don't know what it is, but when Dennis isn't home I just don't feel like making anything at all. And there wasn't anything easy enough for me to make. So, I had pretzels and some toast. Yea, real healthy, right? I just wasn't in the mood to eat, I guess. Yea, I know. You don't need to say it.

I totally didn't watch American Idol last night. Mostly because I was too busy playing Guitar Hero since Dennis was at band practice. Mostly because I think I had enough of it on Tuesday. Yea, I talk a big talk but I did DVR it so at some point this weekend I'll probably get totally bored off my ass and watch it. I'm such a wimp.

Well, today shouldn't be too bad at work considering my boss is leaving in a hour or two to go get his cataracts fixed in his eyeballs. And I wouldn't think he would come back into the office after that. Which means it'll be a pretty quiet day. I can live with that.
posted by suebiedoobie @ 7:49 AM  
9 Comments:
  • At Thursday, January 17, 2008 9:16:00 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    I've been getting a lot of sex dreams lately for some reason. Maybe a side effect of pregnancy. I'll start like you know, humping the bed or something and wake myself up. LOL! Very strange. I don't really remember the details of the dream. All I know is it's usually just a faceless dude. Sorry if that was TMI!!!!

    I have a question for you. Did you ever get your hair dyed by that place you said you got a good haircut for a decent price? I'm looking for a good place to get my hair dyed/highlighted, but I don't want to spend a fortune on it. If I can get away with about $100 I'd be happy. :o) I can't afford to go to that place you went to before that Kimberly goes to.

     
  • At Thursday, January 17, 2008 9:21:00 AM, Blogger suebiedoobie said…

    *haha* Humping your pillow too? That's so funny. But, from most girls I've known that have had babies they do say that your hormones just go NUTS.

    Yes, they did my hair the last time and I'm happy with it.

    She charged me about $110 for the highlights and cut. But, it was a 2 color job and lots of foils so I don't know.

    I'll give you their phone number if you want to call them. I usually see Vickie, but she's usually pretty booked up but the other girls are really good too.

    Hairaphernalia, in Antioch 847-395-0192

    And I know what you mean about the girl Kim goes to. I just couldn't afford it either! $200 bucks for a highlight and cut were just way out of my price range.

     
  • At Thursday, January 17, 2008 9:41:00 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Muchas gracias senorita!

     
  • At Thursday, January 17, 2008 1:09:00 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Hmm... they said they don't have anybody named Vicki there. The closest they have is Nicki. LOL! I have an appointment for 9:00 Sat the 26th with Kim. I'm hoping they can get my haircolor like Jennifer Aniston's haircolor (not the dark brown, but more of the golden brown with highlights). Wish me luck! I so need a change. I was trying to do it on my own and I was not getting it the way I like. The haircolor kept fading out.

     
  • At Thursday, January 17, 2008 3:05:00 PM, Blogger suebiedoobie said…

    what? she's the owner!! strange...

    I hope she does a good job and doesn't over charge you!

    She just didn't do well with mine at all. Kim's always looks great but I dunno. The color faded so fast and the cut I hated.

     
  • At Thursday, January 17, 2008 3:20:00 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Oh, I meant the person coloring my hair is Kim at Hairaphernailia. :o) I'm not going to the place Kim goes to. Their web site says the owner's name is Kathi. Maybe that's who you're talking about?

    Their web site says full highlight is $75. I don't see it costing much more than that. I don't need a haircut. We'll see what happens. If this place does a good job with the color for you and your hair's not fading, hopefully I'll have the same results.

     
  • At Friday, January 18, 2008 7:50:00 AM, Blogger suebiedoobie said…

    Ohhhhhh....*haha* duh.

    Yea, her name is Kathie. I don't know where I got Vicki from?

    Nevermind. I'm just having an insane moment.

    Hope she does good for you! If you need to know exactly where it is, let me know.

    I might have to pop in there next Saturday and say HEY!!

     
  • At Friday, January 18, 2008 8:39:00 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    That's ok. We all have our insane moments. It was just strange on the phone me asking for Vicki and they said they don't have anyone by that name. I'm like, ok well then give me whoever. LOL!

    It sounds like it's pretty easy to find so I shouldn't have a problem. Yeah, come and stop by and say hi if you have a chance! I'll have the kids with me since Mike's working so you can have some entertainment. I might leave Tyler at home though because he'll be incredibly bored otherwise.

     
  • At Friday, January 18, 2008 10:04:00 AM, Blogger suebiedoobie said…

    I will do that!!

     
Post a Comment
<< Home
 

Six Foot Model - Too Young

This is my Brain on the Web...Where are the Damned Comments People?
About Me

Name: suebiedoobie
Home: Illinois, United States
About Me: I'm married with dog. Kids freak me out.
See my complete profile
Previous Post
Archives
Shoutbox


It's ALMOST SPRING!!!

Links
Slideshow Time!

Free Blogger Templates