QuitMeter Counter courtesy of www.quitmeter.com.

Chicken Wings and Boobie Tassels

Friday, January 18, 2008
I'm Frozen
Fucking fuck fuckidy fucking shit it's cold outside!

Yea, I know. Go ahead anonymous person. Blast me away for using *gasp* profanity on a blog. I don't give a shit. That's right, I said shit.

Anyway, wow, I so didn't want to leave the house this morning. I stepped outside and thought I was going to pass out. And it's not that cold....yet. According to Yahoo Weather, it's 8 degrees with a high of 23. But tomorrow, on the other hand, is only a high of 5 degrees. Yes, a HIGH of 5 degrees. I think I'm going to go to the grocery store tonight and get my grocery shopping done so tomorrow I don't have to leave the house. Unless it's on fire. Then I'll leave it, but under any other circumstances, I don't think so.

At least it's Friday, right? Dear Lord, hear my prayer, please get me through this day quickly and safely so I might stay home tomorrow and Sunday, overdose on football and Guitar Hero III, and then make Monday a little warmer. Amen.

Have a nice weekend blog readers!
posted by suebiedoobie @ 7:51 AM  
2 Comments:
  • At Friday, January 18, 2008 8:44:00 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Yeah, it's friggin cold outside and icy too. I guess they must have run out of salt or something because all the side streets and parking lots are ice skating rinks still. Ugh. There was a big sheet of ice right outside my car door in the parking lot so I had to hold onto the car to save myself from falling. Luckily there wasn't as much ice the rest of the way to the office.

    I have a baby shower tomorrow afternoon and our bowling league tomorrow night. I'm not looking forward to being out in the cold. I would love to just be at home wrapped up in a blanket on the couch. There's always Sunday I guess.

    Have a nice weekend! Not that I care a whole lot, but I'm crossing my fingers for the Giants and Chargers to win this weekend. I'll root for any team playing the Packers or the Patriots!

     
  • At Friday, January 18, 2008 2:55:00 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Ok, I suck and I'm late today. After reading all that crap, I think I'll shut up about it getting down at night to 17. Tomorrow they are calling for us to get another 1 to 3 inches, which as you know from my post the other day, is the talk of the town. I mean, shut the fuck up people...it's not that big of a deal.

    I am keeping my neice and nephew this weekend, so I am secretly hoping it does snow so that I'll have an excuse to use my sleds and play in it. Then we are going to cook smores in the fireplace tomorrow night. Should be a pretty relaxing weekend for once.

    Anyway, hope ya'll stay warm this weekend and be careful. (Thought I'd throw that ya'll in there for good measure).

    Take care

     
Post a Comment
<< Home
 

Six Foot Model - Too Young

This is my Brain on the Web...Where are the Damned Comments People?
About Me

Name: suebiedoobie
Home: Illinois, United States
About Me: I'm married with dog. Kids freak me out.
See my complete profile
Previous Post
Archives
Shoutbox


It's ALMOST SPRING!!!

Links
Slideshow Time!

Free Blogger Templates