QuitMeter Counter courtesy of www.quitmeter.com.

Chicken Wings and Boobie Tassels

Tuesday, January 29, 2008
The White Porcelain King Keeps Calling
Is it possible to catch something - like the flu after talking to somebody on the phone that has it?

If so, I'm not calling Kimberly any more! I feel like shit today! My head hurts and I've been having problems in the ole digestinal area. You really don't want the details. Let's just say when I go into the bathroom I'm not sure if I should stick my head or my ass in the bowl. Sometimes it's both. But it really sucks when it's the ass then the head. Not good.

Anyway, I'm at work and it's going to be a busy day so I shouldn't dilly dally by boring you with my toilet bowl drama. Boss is in early today and I'm only functioning at about 70% capacity. Which, really, is about 20% more than usual so it should be okay.
posted by suebiedoobie @ 7:41 AM  
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home
 

Six Foot Model - Too Young

This is my Brain on the Web...Where are the Damned Comments People?
About Me

Name: suebiedoobie
Home: Illinois, United States
About Me: I'm married with dog. Kids freak me out.
See my complete profile
Previous Post
Archives
Shoutbox


It's ALMOST SPRING!!!

Links
Slideshow Time!

Free Blogger Templates