QuitMeter Counter courtesy of www.quitmeter.com.

Chicken Wings and Boobie Tassels

Monday, January 28, 2008
Paging Cindy Lou
Monday already? I swear to God the Saturdays and Sundays are getting shorter.

Cindy, if you're reading this I want to tell you that I'm sorry I didn't meet up with you Saturday. I kind of forgot that Dennis wouldn't be home and taking the car. Which wouldn't be a big deal at all - if it hasn't been snowing. The only option I had was to take the Mustang out and, well, that thing handles like shit in the snow. I didn't even get to Fox Lake to get my February train pass. Anyway, I called Kimberly to get your number around 8:00 and found out she was sick. She gave me your numbers (home and cell) and I tried to call your house but you must've already left. Then I tried the cell number and I think I probably wrote it down wrong because the voice on the voice mail was a tad on the masculine side! Anyway, I hope it went well for you and you like the highlights!

One more weekend of not leaving the house for me. Until Sunday night. It's getting downright depressing! I just didn't feel like going out and doing anything. I think it's that seasonal depression shit or whatever? Of course I'm depressed. It's dark at 4:30pm, it's cold, it's snowy, it's just blah blah blah. Forget it. I'll stay inside where it's warm! We went out to our favorite Mexican place last night for dinner and, honestly, we should have just stayed at home! I was good, as usual, but the side effects were a little on the less than desirable side. I woke up around 3:00am this morning and my tummy was doing flip flops. And it still is! So, I brought some bland ass chicken and rice soup for lunch today and I'm thinking an extremely lite dinner tonight. I don't think my stomach can handle anything greasy or spicy today.

Hope everybody had a nice weekend!
posted by suebiedoobie @ 7:42 AM  
5 Comments:
  • At Monday, January 28, 2008 12:48:00 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    I hear you on wanting to stay in the house. I didn't do much this weekend either. I tried to find someone to go out to eat with me Friday night, but all I found was that all my friends already had plans. However, I met up with a friend for lunch on Saturday and then we went to the mall. NY & Co. has some really good email specials that are sent out, so I used one of them. I bought $75 of crap and then got $30 off. Pretty good huh? The not so good...was how much a new fucking bra was at Victoria's Secret. Now I have never bought anything there, but with the family picture on Sat. I thought I may need a good lift. However, I didn't realize that "lift" was going to cost me $50 bucks! Oh well....the pictures turned out really nice and everyone got a long. However, after an afternoon with the family I felt like turning into an alcoholic. haha Well, Sue, I hope you have a chance to get out this coming weekend and I hope everyone has a good week!

     
  • At Monday, January 28, 2008 12:58:00 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Hiya Sue! It's ok, I figured you either forgot or couldn't get a chance to come out due to the snow. I was done a little after 11:00 and figured since you hadn't shown up by then that you weren't coming.

    I like my color, but it's not quite what I had pictured. The next time I come in she'll work on getting it closer to what I want. It probably would have helped if I had a picture with me to show her. I went with a medium brown and there are very subtle highlights in it. I wanted the highlights to look natural, but not be quite so subtle.

    Overall, it was a good experience there and everyone was really nice. Hannah was the star of the show as usual and Tyler was really good too.

    We went out to Cracker Barrel to eat afterwards and then to Gurnee Mills for some shopping. They were good the whole time so I get them a little something and me some maternity clothes. I was so dead tired by the time I got home with all that activity!

     
  • At Monday, January 28, 2008 1:03:00 PM, Blogger suebiedoobie said…

    You mean I *gasp* missed SHOPPING!!!?!?!?!

    Oh, say it isn't so!!!!

     
  • At Monday, January 28, 2008 1:33:00 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    LOL! At least you didn't spend any money. Me, on the other hand, spent way too much the past few days and probably should have balanced my checkbook first. Yikes!

    Maybe some other time then! I usually don't have much going on over the weekend, especially when Mike's on duty, so let me know if you ever want to do something.

     
  • At Monday, January 28, 2008 2:02:00 PM, Blogger suebiedoobie said…

    I will certainly do that!

    I'm usually extremely bored on weekends since Dennis is usually completely tied up.

     
Post a Comment
<< Home
 

Six Foot Model - Too Young

This is my Brain on the Web...Where are the Damned Comments People?
About Me

Name: suebiedoobie
Home: Illinois, United States
About Me: I'm married with dog. Kids freak me out.
See my complete profile
Previous Post
Archives
Shoutbox


It's ALMOST SPRING!!!

Links
Slideshow Time!

Free Blogger Templates