QuitMeter Counter courtesy of www.quitmeter.com.

Chicken Wings and Boobie Tassels

Friday, February 01, 2008
Missed my Train!
I'm so freakin' happy it's Friday! Just get through today and two days off!

I'm at home right now. Missed my train this morning and waiting for the next one that doesn't leave until 9:05.

I can't believe the snow! And I can't believe my dog in the snow:

Photobucket

He just loves it! I can't get him to come inside when it's snowing. He'll lay there, like this, and get completely covered up. Then we have to towel dry him when he comes in. Yes, he's psycho, just like his owners!

Hope everybody is staying safe today!

**Edited - my boss called - home office is closed so he told me to take the day off!! Of course, I'll still do some work from home.
posted by suebiedoobie @ 7:40 AM  
5 Comments:
  • At Friday, February 01, 2008 9:02:00 AM, Blogger Wildsissy said…

    LUCKY GIRL!! I'm jealous! Have a nice day at home.. you may have to do some work, but it's better than dealing with the weather today.

    Did you figure out what you are doing with Dennis this weekend?

     
  • At Friday, February 01, 2008 10:26:00 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    That picture is hilarious! Hell, my dog won't even go out when it rains. He stands at the door, looks outside and then back at me like "you want ME to go out in THAT".

    Well enjoy your day at home, and of course I am jealous as well. I hope Dennis has a great birthday and you both have a wonderful time, what ever you decide to do!

     
  • At Friday, February 01, 2008 7:51:00 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Leo looks very happy!

    Happy Birthday to Dennis!!!

    I miss hanging out on WW.

    I should dig up yor cell number from that time...:)

    Helen

     
  • At Monday, February 04, 2008 8:26:00 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    OMG, that is such a cute picture! That picture should be on one of those chain emails that has all the cute animal pictures on it.

    I was out sick on Friday. Even if I wasn't sick I probably wouldn't have gone in anyway. The roads were really crappy coming home Thursday so I didn't want to repeat my experience Friday morning. The kids had no school so I stayed home with them.

     
  • At Monday, February 04, 2008 5:34:00 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    That is some funny shit! That picture is adorable.. I love when my dog lays in the snow.. she doesnt stay there that long though.. How cute!

     
Post a Comment
<< Home
 

Six Foot Model - Too Young

This is my Brain on the Web...Where are the Damned Comments People?
About Me

Name: suebiedoobie
Home: Illinois, United States
About Me: I'm married with dog. Kids freak me out.
See my complete profile
Previous Post
Archives
Shoutbox


It's ALMOST SPRING!!!

Links
Slideshow Time!

Free Blogger Templates