QuitMeter Counter courtesy of www.quitmeter.com.

Chicken Wings and Boobie Tassels

Wednesday, February 20, 2008
What a Date!
Woah. I'm not feeling so good this morning!

I think I way over did it last night. But, man oh man was it a really awesome night! Very much worth it!

It started out with Dennis picking me up at the train station - as usual. We got home and Dennis had a drink and a little smokage waiting for me. So, we downed that and I got dressed for dinner. We went to one of our favorite places - Colony House in Trevor. So, we get there and I have another drink and order our dinner. They give you so much freakin' food at this place you could choke. It started out with crackers and cheese, then moved on to fresh baked bread. I ordered the 8oz Filet Mignon and Dennis got the Orange Roughy Almandine. Then you get soup and a salad. Then, finally, another drink later, our dinner comes.

After paying at getting home there was yet another drink! Holy crap! I was feeling very relaxed, I could say. And all I'll tell you about the rest of the night is, yes, Dennis got lucky. Then I immediately passed out. I don't even remember falling asleep but I can tell you that it was only around 8:30 or 9:00! Good thing I did fall asleep early - otherwise I would be in really bad bad bad shape today. As it stands, I do have a little bit of a headache and really tired, but nothing major.

Yea, we need to do that again....very soon!
posted by suebiedoobie @ 8:10 AM  
3 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home
 

Six Foot Model - Too Young

This is my Brain on the Web...Where are the Damned Comments People?
About Me

Name: suebiedoobie
Home: Illinois, United States
About Me: I'm married with dog. Kids freak me out.
See my complete profile
Previous Post
Archives
Shoutbox


It's ALMOST SPRING!!!

Links
Slideshow Time!

Free Blogger Templates