QuitMeter Counter courtesy of www.quitmeter.com.

Chicken Wings and Boobie Tassels

Monday, February 25, 2008
Oscars Sucked!
So, here we are. Another Monday. Can't wait.

So, did any of you readers waste your time watching the Oscars last night? I flipped it on mostly because I wanted to see how political all these idiot celebrities were going to be - especially John Stewart. Unfortunately, the entire thing was so fucking boring that I wound up falling asleep. I understand there's a writers strike and all, but shit! Stewart has to be the worst host ever! He tried to be funny but he just couldn't cut it. And it appeared obvious that in a lot of spots in the broadcast that he just plain and simply didn't know what to say so he instead said stupid, corny, dumb shit. I think that it has to be hard, though. Considering all the crap movies that were nominated this year. It must've been a slow year at the box office considering there wasn't really anything nominated worth even renting. Speaking of which, I know it's been a bad year for movies because we haven't gone to Blockbuster and rented a movie in months. There just hasn't been anything new come out that I'm interested in seeing.

My weekend was actually pretty busy. We went out Friday and saw a friend's band. Then Saturday I went and got my hair done, then we went to Marcombs and Dennis did an acoustic set. Yesterday, I mostly laid around the house until about noon then showers and did the grocery shopping. Yes, people, that is a busy weekend for my lazy ass.

Speaking of my hair, I just LOVE it. Yes, you heard me right. I love it! I'm not going to bitch about it because there's nothing really to bitch about. We went darker underneath (a reddish brown) and lighter on the top. So, here it is!


Photobucket

Of course, I'm not wearing any makeup at all so I look kinda scary, but I do like the hair!!

Anyway, hope everybody has a Happy Monday! I know, that's like the ads that say Have a Happy Period.

posted by suebiedoobie @ 7:44 AM  
3 Comments:
  • At Monday, February 25, 2008 8:38:00 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    The hair looks good!

    I didn't watch the Oscars either. The only movies I saw that were nominated for something were Juno and Ratatouille. If you haven't seen it yet, you should see Juno. It was really good. It doesn't sound like it would be that good but the main character Ellen Page put in quite a performance. She's really funny in the movie.

     
  • At Monday, February 25, 2008 9:21:00 AM, Blogger suebiedoobie said…

    that's about the only one I would care to see...

     
  • At Monday, February 25, 2008 10:43:00 AM, Blogger Sarah said…

    I like the hair Sue! Looks great. Yeah I did some TV surfing and the Oscars were very boring. I didn't stay long.

     
Post a Comment
<< Home
 

Six Foot Model - Too Young

This is my Brain on the Web...Where are the Damned Comments People?
About Me

Name: suebiedoobie
Home: Illinois, United States
About Me: I'm married with dog. Kids freak me out.
See my complete profile
Previous Post
Archives
Shoutbox


It's ALMOST SPRING!!!

Links
Slideshow Time!

Free Blogger Templates