QuitMeter Counter courtesy of www.quitmeter.com.

Chicken Wings and Boobie Tassels

Friday, February 22, 2008
Is it 4:45 Yet?
Oh, yes! Friday! The best day of the week! Actually, I always say my favorite minute of the week is the minute I walk through the door at home on a Friday. Because I still have two whole days of freedom!

I have to go to a hair appointment tomorrow morning. Thank God! Not a minute too soon. My hair is really looking like ass. I haven't decided if I'm going to go light again. I know I want to for the Spring but seeing how Spring is still a ways away, I'm not sure if I should wait a few more months or just go for it. I guess I have until tomorrow morning to decide.

I know one thing for sure - I don't want much cut at all, if any. I wasn't real crazy about the haircut the last time. Mostly because I'm not keen on all these fucking layers. But, they are already almost all grown out so I think I'll get about an inch off the bottom and leave the layers the length they are until they're fully grown out. But who knows. By tomorrow I could have changed my mind ten times.

Lost last night. Okay, I love and hate this show at the same time. For every answer it gives you along with it comes about 10 more questions. So, we know that Kate gets off the murder, arson, fleeing charges with 10 years probation. We now know she has a son. And his name is what? Eric? We were supposed to be shocked by that I guess but I have no idea what the name Eric is supposed to mean. But he is a little blondie kid so I can only assume at this point that it's Sawyers kid. But where was Sawyer during the trial? Did he stay on the island? Did he come back and they went their separate ways? And is Jack pissed off and won't see the kid because it's Sawyers? See what I mean? I have even more questions now than I did yesterday. So frustrating! But, I guess that's all part of the show.

What's everybody up to this weekend? I'm not sure what we're doing yet. I know one thing for sure - I do not intend on spending it doing nothing like the previous 4 weekends.

Have a nice weekend blog readers!

Note: Spell check is working again. Thank God, right?
posted by suebiedoobie @ 8:22 AM  
6 Comments:
  • At Friday, February 22, 2008 8:50:00 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Have fun at your hair appointment tomorrow! I hope it turns out the way you're hoping it will. I will probably just keep what I have now for another month at least and get it lighter again. I don't think brown works for me that well. I liked the color of my hair before I decided to make it darker for the winter.

    I get to go to a recipe party tomorrow night. My friend has one every year and it's a really good time hanging out with the girls and stuffing our faces. Other than that, I'll probably getting some cleaning and the taxes done this weekend. WOO HOO!

     
  • At Friday, February 22, 2008 9:04:00 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Hey, I just saw a post on the board talking about Lost and the kid Kate had. It was determined that she called him "Aaron" not "Eric". Aaron is the name of Claire's baby so they are assuming it's Claire's baby and Claire didn't make it off the island.

     
  • At Friday, February 22, 2008 9:17:00 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Happy Friday to all of Ya'll as well!! Things have ended on a pretty good note for me this week. Nothing new to report, but I did interview for a new job this morning. They say they want to bring me in for a second interview so let's keep our fingers crossed. I have to get out of this hellhole office I am in because it sucks ass.

    This weekend should be good. My friend from college, Andy, and I are going to eat sushi tonight and I am soooo excited. Then he said he would be my saving grace and go with me to a surprise party for my SIL. I love her and all, but if he goes then I don't have to stay as long (mean huh??). Tomorrow I have to work at the second job from 10-7 (love the job, sucks to work an extra one though as yall know). Sunday I don't have to work and I don't have any plans yay!!!!!!! I honestly beleive I may baricade myself in my house and turn off my damn phone so I don't have to interact with anyone.

    ALright, well I hope your hair appointment goes well, and Cindy, I am glad you are having a girl!!

     
  • At Friday, February 22, 2008 9:19:00 AM, Blogger suebiedoobie said…

    ahhhhh!!!

    Thanks Cindy!! I couldn't really make it out. I thought she said Eric but I was like, yea, so what???

    Now that makes more sense.

     
  • At Friday, February 22, 2008 9:20:00 AM, Blogger suebiedoobie said…

    good luck Virginia!!

    I hope you get it!!

    *FINGERS CROSSED*

     
  • At Friday, February 22, 2008 10:42:00 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Good luck with the job Virginia and thanks for the message about my baby girl. :o)

     
Post a Comment
<< Home
 

Six Foot Model - Too Young

This is my Brain on the Web...Where are the Damned Comments People?
About Me

Name: suebiedoobie
Home: Illinois, United States
About Me: I'm married with dog. Kids freak me out.
See my complete profile
Previous Post
Archives
Shoutbox


It's ALMOST SPRING!!!

Links
Slideshow Time!

Free Blogger Templates