QuitMeter Counter courtesy of www.quitmeter.com.

Chicken Wings and Boobie Tassels

Tuesday, February 26, 2008
I Want to SCREAM!
Dear Lord, hear my prayer and send Spring to us as soon as possible.

Amen.

Great. Another fucking snow storm.

I'm getting pretty fucking sick of this shit. And, yes, I'm cursing. Again. Because it's snowing. Again.

But, hey, how much longer can this winter last? Seriously, it's almost fucking March for the love of God. And I swear this better be the last snow storm of the season. Mostly because our snow blower decided to take a shit. Luckily, it was at the very end of clearing off the driveway. But, then again I have a very dear and wonderful husband that takes that as his chore so I don't have to do anything about it. But, I don't want him to have a coronary shoveling snow either.

I've kinda gotten hooked on the Terminator series - the Sarah Connor Chronicles? I thought it would totally have to suck seeing how none of the original actors are part of it. But, I have to say the dark haired chick that is playing Sarah Connor is doing a damned decent job. She looks a lot different than Linda Hamilton, but she managed to bring to it the same kind of feel that Linda did. So, it's not like seeing a completely different character. And what's cool is they keep referring to events that happened in the movies. Like, last night for example, they went back to the asshole shrinks house - if you saw Terminator II you know which guy I'm talking about. The only that insists that Sarah is a nutbar then when John and Arnold come to the psych hospital to rescue her right when the faggy looking terminator dude shows up? And then the shrink sees that she's not crazy? Anyway, they bring him back into the picture and he's really a nutbar. So much so that he winds up in the same room Sarah was in when she was locked up by him.

The only thing I don't like about the series is the guy that is playing Kyle's brother. Brian Austin Green - the boring guy from Beverly Hills 90120? Not that I ever watched that stupid show - I really didn't need to depress myself watching rich kids do their rich high school shit but I remember him from that show. Oh well. I guess you can't expect it to all be good, right?
posted by suebiedoobie @ 8:13 AM  
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home
 

Six Foot Model - Too Young

This is my Brain on the Web...Where are the Damned Comments People?
About Me

Name: suebiedoobie
Home: Illinois, United States
About Me: I'm married with dog. Kids freak me out.
See my complete profile
Previous Post
Archives
Shoutbox


It's ALMOST SPRING!!!

Links
Slideshow Time!

Free Blogger Templates