QuitMeter Counter courtesy of www.quitmeter.com.

Chicken Wings and Boobie Tassels

Thursday, February 28, 2008
Is it Friday Yet?
My head is screaming today. And if it had words it would say, "Hey, bitch, I'm kinda hurting here. Why not take the fucking day off for once and let me sleep a little longer!". Wait, my head can talk. So, I guess that's what I'm saying!

But, no, instead I'm sitting here at work thinking about the never ending revolving cycle that has become my life. Go to work, come home, eat, sleep, go back to work where magically overnight there has been more work that has been created thus negating all the previous work I did the day before. I swear, I think I need something in my life to change. Hopefully, with warmer weather, that will mean more going out of the house, more fun things to actually do. Because, let's face it, in the winter there's only a handful of things you can really go out and do. There's shopping, going out to dinner, going to a movie, going to a bar. And I'm not really into going out to see a movie - I would much prefer to watch a movie at home. You know, at home I can pause the fucking thing when I have to go pee. At the theater I wind up holding it in pain because I paid a gazillion dollars in ticket, munchies, etc and I don't want to miss an expensive minute of it. And going to bars - ugh. That was fun when you're young and single but when you're old and married it's really kind of pointless. It's expensive, there are tons of obnoxious drunk people. Not my idea of a good time.

Then there's always cold weather sports and stuff - like skiing, ice skating, seeing how long you can stay out in sub freezing temperatures before your fingers fall off. Fun activities like that.

Never fear - Spring will come. I have faith!

American Idol last night - what was with that scary motorcycle bitch with the Madame Cruella hair style singing Carry on my Wayward Son? Good fucking night, it was absolutely ghastly! Well, if I was Simon that's what I would have said. She was just seriously horrid. I think they all got together and decided, hmmmm....what's the worst possible song to sing tonight? Okay, I'll pick that! And why, dear God why, do we ever have to hear anybody ever singing Hopelessly Devoted? It should never be sung. Even by Olivia herself. And the second chickie that sang the Heart song? Oh my God. If you're going to sing Nancy Wilson you better have one hell of a powerful voice - which she didn't. I don't know.
posted by suebiedoobie @ 8:02 AM  
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home
 

Six Foot Model - Too Young

This is my Brain on the Web...Where are the Damned Comments People?
About Me

Name: suebiedoobie
Home: Illinois, United States
About Me: I'm married with dog. Kids freak me out.
See my complete profile
Previous Post
Archives
Shoutbox


It's ALMOST SPRING!!!

Links
Slideshow Time!

Free Blogger Templates